Confirmed with Link: James Wisniewski and a 3rd to Anaheim for William Karlsson, Rene Bourque, and a 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
He put it together here fine. 51 points. Management just wanted to move him and his cap hit was no longer able to be absorbed for his defensive miscues.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
He put it together here fine. 51 points. Management just wanted to move him and his cap hit was no longer able to be absorbed for his defensive miscues.

Depends how you define "put it together."

He is a defenseman who played poor defense. Unfortunately I don't think our current D is any better.

thebus2288*

In a vacuum? No. But our D would be better with Wiz than it is right now (obviously if he was healthy.)

Wild Bill's time to shine tomorrow with Wennberg's injury.

Depends how you define "put it together."

He is a defenseman who played poor defense. Unfortunately I don't think our current D is any better.

Not sure I'd go with "poor".

HERE I AM.

You guys are kidding me right? Does a Wiz-Prout or Wiz-Connauton pairing sound good to you? He's not better than Tyutin or anybody else in our top-4. The dude was bad the last 2+ years. Our defense is perfectly fine and nobody would be talking **** about them if it wasn't for Bob and literally a minute and 15 seconds at the very end of a game.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
HERE I AM.

You guys are kidding me right? Does a Wiz-Prout or Wiz-Connauton pairing sound good to you? He's not better than Tyutin or anybody else in our top-4. The dude was bad the last 2+ years. Our defense is perfectly fine and nobody would be talking **** about them if it wasn't for Bob and literally a minute and 15 seconds at the very end of a game.

I dunno man... something tells me your wrong about this.

thebus2288*

Its been what 6 bad minutes of defensive play over the 2 games. What about offense?

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Its been what 6 bad minutes of defensive play over the 2 games. What about offense?

The offense had gobs of chances, and would have plenty to show for it if not for King Henrik. "6 bad minutes"? I don't know what you're talking about. It's a duct tape defence. What we've seen is what we should expect from defenders of this quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad