Confirmed with Link: James Wisniewski and a 3rd to Anaheim for William Karlsson, Rene Bourque, and a 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
I suspect that's what Rychel is being dangled for. Both Golo and Falk will be "next man up" after the top six, at least they have experience. Assuming the defense doesn't get hit again with a lot of injuries, the team should be able to go 8 deep before hard questions need to be asked, of course, this is assuming they are able to swing a deal involving Rychel and/if/or whoever else and get a PMD that has NHL experience
Personally hoping Golo is in the top 6 D and Prout is the "next man up".

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
What is deceiving? Yes, we have a better team. I didn't post it to try to make him look bad. In fact, I was surprised SA were lower when he played. It also includes games from earlier in the season. The fact is, we were a better team without him. There are a lot of reasons for that, but one of them was him. I know some on here love the guy, but he is so overrated by some (and underrated by others).

The fact is, you are not comparing the same team.

Spaghetti is better than mac n cheese...so food is better without cheese, forget all the other ingredients.

apples-and-oranges.jpg

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Sounds like he has a great attitude and is willing to put in the work. I'm hoping he's successful to give the CBJ more options and depth. Tough to evaluate him given his poor showing in Springfield but I thought he looked decent in his three games in Columbus. He'll certainly need to earn a spot in camp. The Letestu situation is the biggest impact on Wild Bill I think....

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I hope Wild Bill gets hit chance with the Jackets, but I definitely won't be upset seeing what he can do for Lake Erie with a full year now that he's a bit more comfortable in North America and won't go through a mid-season trade.

Monsters fans will love having a player nicknamed Wild Bill if nothing else. :laugh:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

use google translate...fun little interview with Karlsson

It was pretty funny actually. We sat and watched the trade deadline-coverage on television. The clock time to be quarter past three and then had the deadline passed so I thought, "Well, then you have done then," but it's one of the guys who sit and check Twitter and says that the Ducks have enlisted James Wisniewski. Just like when I question him whom they have exchanged the phone rings and I see that there are a number of Orange County. Then I shouted bluntly: "I'm so traded!" Laughs William Karlsson.
- The other guys start asgarva while I take the phone call from (general manager) Bob Murray, of course, announce that they have trejdat me.

:laugh: :laugh:

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I know one plane that wouldn't need an air Marshall. If that's 1st class seats, those are the worst 1st class seats I have ever seen.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Sorry, out of the country for work and lagging on HF but yes, I meant is that economy class. Was a joke. sure doesn't look like first class to me.

Bumping a weird thread on a day like today. Wish I could follow the draft live!

That is what first class looks like on a 737. So it's just not that big of a plane.

Wiz will be a good fit in Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad