Prospect Info: Jake Sanderson (D) PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I have no doubt our Ochocinqo could do this on skates...

giphy.gif

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. He doesn't need to be a game changer right off the bat. I'll gladly settle for slow and steady progress.

I think he's going to be good right off the bat, but with a lot of growing still to do. Kinda like Redden when he started; knows how to play D and will focus on that while slowly discovering what he can do along the way.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
had to be on the roster by a certain date which i dont believe he is on. Someone correct me if im wrong.
I think he's allowed to play, my question was more that if he's a player they're more likely just to wait till next year and try to skip the AHL.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Really ugly looking number choice and I'm downgrading my expectations for him as a result. Bad decision making.

Reactions: sens13

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
I like the unique number, 65 was probably weird at first too

always remember in peewee when we were choosing numbers and everyone wants #19 and such one of the coaches says "it's the player that makes the number, not the number that makes the player"

at the end of the day if he’s anywhere near as good as we’re expecting then his jersey will sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad