Prospect Info: Jake Sanderson (D) PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
The biggest let down of this season is only getting a couple of games of Sanderson.

I was looking forward to it all season. :(

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Lmfao, no, but you must be , conflating being a slow poke to being thin. Smoke another one dude.

Slowpoke is the name of the mouse. It has nothing to do with Sandersons playing style jeezuss my guy is lost in the sauce. He has his eyes half closed and he's super relaxed, and has big ears. That's where the comparison is drawn captain.

I know Sanderson is an amazing player I follow this team every f***ing day.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Slowpoke is the name of the mouse. It has nothing to do with Sandersons playing style jeezuss my guy is lost in the sauce. He has his eyes half closed and he's super relaxed, and has big ears. That's where the comparison is drawn captain.
Lol, I thought you called him Rodriguez, ya I’m sure all the posters on here have heard of some stupid mouse.
You make it sound like the mouse is as popular as Gretzky.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Lol, I thought you called him Rodriguez, ya I’m sure all the posters on here have heard of some stupid mouse.
You make it sound like the mouse is as popular as Gretzky.

Have you ever watched bugz bunny and looney tunes?

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
This discussion reminds me of our eldest daughter confiding in us one day that her favourite direction was West.

We were like whaaaaa??? People have a favourite direction?!?

Hahaha, good times with the kids :)
Hahaha!! Kids today you don't know if they're coming or going! Lol

Reactions: Ice-Tray

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Sanderson reminds me of slowpoke Rodriguez
View attachment 526443
I'll see your Slowpoke Rodriques & raise you a Speedy Gonzales ...
1649106106313.jpeg

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
After surgery he is still on hydromorphone or vicodin(codeine) at least for one month. Standart procedure, so he is baked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDebater

jake1

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
Having watched (I think) all of his UND games, I'm excited to see how Sanderson fares as a pro. He still has some things to improve, but he also got better at a lot of things in his one and a half years, so it won't surprise me if he continues to add skills for a while.

I'm most curious about two things. First, he's plenty interested in jumping into the play, often leading the rush, but he sometimes seems at a loss what to do when he gets there. Maybe having better teammates will help, or perhaps he'll just add that skill. In getting to that decision point, though, he is a marvel. You'll never see him "lug" the puck up the ice, that sounds too slow. He also doesn't necessarily fly, because that doesn't sound powerful enough. He's a force of nature when he sees a seam and starts up the ice with the puck. That stride says, just get out of the way.

The other thing I wonder about is whether his sublime breakouts will translate to the pros. He has made winning races and board contests look simple, and I wonder if he'll be able to do that against better players. So far, through college and international play, he has erased opposing possessions with ease. It adds tremendously to his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad