Prospect Info: Jake Sanderson 5th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Sens have guys who play like Drysdale.
But is Sanderson or are any of our "similar style" prospects better than Drysdale.

This pandemic (or is it the absolute gong show the Sens have been over the last 3 years) has taught me to just enjoy the game and not get too emotionally attached to little hting slike who we draft or could have drafted.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Alright, we should be able to put together a good legacy player unit now. I was hoping for this guy, he will really solidify our back end. Build from the back end out.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
But is Sanderson or are any of our "similar style" prospects better than Drysdale.

This pandemic (or is it the absolute gong show the Sens have been over the last 3 years) has taught me to just enjoy the game and not get too emotionally attached to little hting slike who we draft or could have drafted.
He’s a better all-around d-man and people really underrate how well he moves the puck.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Good pick, rebuild of the D (and Center)is complete. Great day for Ottawa credit time Mann and Dorion.

Toronto doesn’t have the D to succeed, see how Seth Jones made an impact in the playoffs. cant win without a player like this. He’s our Brent Seabrooke, Alex Pieternangelo, Victor Hedman.

Reactions: Altimus

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
This has to be a joke! First Tkachuk and now this s****???

This team is f***ed. Not one f****** elite talent on this sorry roster

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Love this pick. We don’t have anyone like him. I really like our defence moving forward with Jake in the mix.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
I feel like Sanderson is similar to Tkachuk in the sense his highlight package won’t blow you away but his skillset is absolutely necessary to win games and go deep in the playoffs. I’m stoked!

That's a good comparison.

The only thing I worried about with Drysdale is having 3 guys in the top 4 that need some defensive stability. Sanderson just fits what they have already much, much better.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I'd be very, very surprised if he wasn't the 4th rated prospect by the Sens

Kk just wondering lol.

Does this mean we see this guy as our future #1 defenseman ahead of Chabot? I don't know if Chabot would even go top 4-5 in a redraft.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Kk just wondering lol.

Does this mean we see this guy as our future #1 defenseman ahead of Chabot? I don't know if Chabot would even go top 4-5 in a redraft.
Chabot would be top 5 in most every draft. 2015 is one of the best of all time, and Chabot is still close to if not a top 5 pick

They see a top pair guy in him, and they should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1