Prospect Info: Jake Sanderson 5th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Jake Sanderson, the son of former NHLer Geoff Sanderson, is our top prospect from this year’s US National Team Development Program. Things are not quite as good for the USNTDP as they were last season when a historic crop came from the team. That said, Sanderson is still an outstanding prospect who would not have looked out of place amongst last year’s group. The University of North Dakota commit, was the Under-18 Team Captain. He put up seven goals and 22 assists for 29 points in 47 games this season. Sanderson was also named Player of the Game in the All-American Top Prospects Game, putting up two assists.

Last year he put up four goals and 20 assists for 24 points in 44 games for the U-17 team. He also served as the team captain. At last year’s Under-17 World Hockey Challenge, Sanderson put up one assist in five tournament games. Previously Sanderson attended Edge Hockey Prep School in Calgary. He also played much of his minor hockey in Alberta.

Jake Sanderson Scouting Report: 2020 NHL Draft #11

Reactions: variable26

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Hope he becomes part of a cup winning Dcore plays tons of minutes and proves that small feeling of disappointment in me wrong.

Reactions: Tuna99

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
f***. Alright trusting Dorion. I have no doubt he will be great but I really wanted a high scoring winger

Reactions: Tuna99

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Pretty happy, I liked Perfetti but a lot of Detroit fans thought Sanderson made sense at 4 so not to upset tbh.

toivy

Nov 15, 2008
Ottawa
Perfetti and Drysdale still in the board and PD goes this way? I guess I'm going to have to hope Sanderson becomes significant better than expected (à la EK)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad