Jack Hughes vs Suzuki vs Stützle

Who would you take moving forward?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Crosby is in a class of his own of course, but that was 16 years ago. Matthews, if you want to count him, in 2016. Since then? Nobody.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Crosby is in a class of his own of course, but that was 16 years ago. Matthews, if you want to count him, in 2016. Since then? Nobody.

In the last few years, Svechnikov, Dahlin, Heiskanen, and Hischier have all had great teenager seasons

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
There is a small but loud portion of Habs fans who are absolutely insane with their evaluation of Nick Suzuki

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
I think Jack will be the best offensive player out of all these guys.

I think Suzuki is getting sold short here. Even if he doesnt have quite the offensive ceiling as the other 2, he will probably be the most complete 2-way forward here. A defensively responsible 60-70 point guy.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Caufield is 20, so he's not a teenager.

If you're going to force a player into a discussion, at least do it accurately.

In the poll below, I was looking for Caufield and saw that he wasn't there so I closed the thread.

Line A vs. Line B vs. Line C for this years playoffs

There is a small but loud portion of Habs fans who are absolutely insane with their evaluation of Nick Suzuki

If only he was the most hyped one... I blame the medias here... they're insane.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Hughes and Stuzle will be similar caliber players but sine Hughes is playing center and Stuzle will be a winger I'll take Hughes.

Reactions: xigon

Goomba

Mario is a Devils fan
May 7, 2021
I think Hughes has the higher potential and Stuetzle's recent production proves as a bias in voting. Yes Stuetzle is producing better at the same age but how quickly you become good and how good you become are two different things.

If you think Stuetzle's potential is on par with Hughes' than by all means, vote Stuetzle. But I feel that Hughes' skating is the most elite talent of both players and this will work to Jack's advantage, in a game going towards finesse and faster-paced skating.

Jack Hughes' skating is only rivaled by few, McDavid and Barzal being two of them if not the only two. And Jack is 19. Let him get his man strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad