Jack Hughes first 2 pro seasons : improving, but still not 1st overall level

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
GTFOH. You just spent god knows how long to find a thread on HFBOARDS to satisfy this weird hunger you clearly have for a "gotcha" moment.. I'm sure if I spent that long going through your post history I'd find just as bad if not worst posts.

You really woke up this morning and said "I'll show those dumb HF posters, now we will finally get the attention we've been craving for 20 years".
Took me literally 2 seconds, I bookmark posts like that. I'm sure I have plenty of bad posts, feel free to bookmark them when I make them.

Reactions: bossram

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
GTFOH. You just spent god knows how long to find a thread on HFBOARDS to satisfy this weird hunger you clearly have for a "gotcha" moment.. I'm sure if I spent that long going through your post history I'd find just as bad if not worst posts.

You really woke up this morning and said "I'll show those dumb HF posters, now we will finally get the attention we've been craving for 20 years".

Which is why the mods usually shut these down real quick.
The OP has a long history of idiotic threads - he deserves to get called out on it.

Personally, I love a good bump. Move along if you don't.

Reggiet2

Jan 20, 2019
Jack Hughes is freaken the real deal! Lafrennier & Kakko on the other hand are garbage busts!!

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Took me literally 2 seconds, I bookmark posts like that. I'm sure I have plenty of bad posts, feel free to bookmark them when I make them.
..you bookmark threads so you can plot your revenge a year and a half down the line..?

Honestly you would have been better off admitting you were on such a high from last night's win you couldn't fall asleep so you spent all night prowling for bad Devils takes.

Anything said on this site has no bearing on reality, as a matter of fact of any forum or message on the entire internet, the posters on this site are in the upper echelon of being so far removed from reality and having no idea what the hell they are talking about.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
The OP has a long history of idiotic threads - he deserves to get called out on it.

Personally, I love a good bump. Move along if you don't.
This isn't a good bump though. The title of the thread is accurate. "He is improving but not yet at the level of his pre draft expectation of being a franchise center". As of May 2021 that was a true statement.

Screenshot_20221207-142543_Chrome.jpg

Then the 1st page alone is full of accurate statements.

Weird bump. Super lame.

Reactions: MarioLeMoose

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
..you bookmark threads so you can plot your revenge a year and a half down the line..?

Honestly you would have been better off admitting you were on such a high from last night's win you couldn't fall asleep so you spent all night prowling for bad Devils takes.

Anything said on this site has no bearing on reality, as a matter of fact of any forum or message on the entire internet, the posters on this site are in the upper echelon of being so far removed from reality and having no idea what the hell they are talking about.
Why not?

No issues with people taking credit for correct takes down the line. Conversely, you should get called out for hideously incorrect takes down the line.

I hate when people completely reverse their opinions but pretend that's what they thought all along. Get called out.

I'll call myself out. I was extremely, extremely wrong about Tage Thompson.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Not surprising to me one bit that he's doing well. I always knew this kid had the tools to be a good center. Just didn't know how much production he was going to be able to reach. Because a lot of these players' success comes from the environment that they are surrounded by when they come into the league.

Reactions: Ulysses31

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
This isn't a good bump though. The title of the thread is accurate. "He is improving but not yet at the level of his pre draft expectation of being a franchise center". As of May 2021 that was a true statement.

View attachment 618307
Then the 1st page alone is full of accurate statements.

Weird bump. Super lame.

If it bothers you so much, just ignore it. You've already made your point that you don't like the bump.

There's a ton of stupid threads I see on these boards, but I don't go into each of them and complain about it. I just ignore them and click on the ones that actually interest me.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
you should get called out for hideously incorrect takes down the line.
I don't see a single hideously incorrect take in this entire thread.

If anything, I think the bump is the only hideously incorrect take.

This is the tamest of threads to call out as a bump.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I don't see a single hideously incorrect take in this entire thread.

If anything, I think the bump is the only hideously incorrect take.

This is the tamest of threads to call out as a bump.
The entire premise of this nonsense, idiotic thread is concern trolling. Move along if you don’t like the bump.

Reactions: HBK27

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
OP is soooo bad at player evaluation, thats coming from me too. Im terrible at them.

oh this thread is old, still applies though.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

Which is why the mods usually shut these down real quick.
Takes like a minute to use the search function. The problem I have is that people post their absurd hot takes knowing that if they're wrong, nobody will remember, but on the off chance they end up being right they'll be the first to come back and bump their own posts acting like they're a hockey genius.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

You call someone a nerd in this day and age? Whats next? Dweeb and pointdexter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad