News: Jack Eichel has changed agents

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Adam's should continue holding his stance until someone caves in meets his trade demands, he has time till the season starts. He isn't dumb, let's not act like the surgery is the reason Eichel wants out.

I have a feeling Eichel is going to magically have new perspective on the whole surgery demand once he's traded.

Reactions: Mattilaus

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
This means one of two things. Eichel was unhappy with Fish because he couldn't get him out of Buffalo on the timeline expected or Eichel is unhappy with the steps taken by Fish to get him out of Buffalo and is making amends. I know which side I'm leaning towards it being. I guess there's a 3rd possibility of him being unhappy with medical advice given by a doctor recommended through his agent. But, that seems less likely than the first two options.
I mean, Fish can't make other teams offer fair value for Eichel.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Dude needs a fresh start on everything. Get a new agent, get a new team, get the surgery, recover, and start fresh.

I feel really bad for the guy. Rought start for such a great player.
Atleast he got paid.

But I know a guy that makes it that far wants more than just the money.

I think this Agent change is definitely needed.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Two sides to the coin. But it doesn't matter really, Adams decides what is fair. :nod:

Ok Adams decides that Eichel is worth a recent top 5 pick, a recent top 10 pick, and 2 future 1sts.

Nobody offers that.

Exactly what has Adams decided? Is his valuation of Eichel correct or are the 31 other teams that say "pass" correct on assessing what is fair.

Sure, he gets to decide if the best offer is better to him than keeping Eichel....

but everyone other than you knows that he isn't keeping Eichel. So it's the GM who gives the best offer that is going to be the one setting the "fair price" tag, not Adams.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Buffalo isn't trading Eichel in the division and if they were to consider it it would have to be for something much more valuable than a guy who has done nothing but disappoint and fail to live up to expectations since his rookie season.
You just described Eichel.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Ok Adams decides that Eichel is worth a recent top 5 pick, a recent top 10 pick, and 2 future 1sts.

Nobody offers that.

Exactly what has Adams decided? Is his valuation of Eichel correct or are the 31 other teams that say "pass" correct on assessing what is fair.

Sure, he gets to decide if the best offer is better to him than keeping Eichel....

but everyone other than you knows that he isn't keeping Eichel. So it's the GM who gives the best offer that is going to be the one setting the "fair price" tag, not Adams.
Keep Eichel till the trade deadline and see the offers again. No rush at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad