News: Jack Eichel has changed agents

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Brisson already has a plethora of NHL star players under his belt. Fish's 'local boy' operation with the Eichel as the meal ticket, which he no longer has. Eichel gets traded, the surgery thing get resolved (he doesn't get it), and the horribly played 'surgery' trade request now that the actual trade request is out of the bag is completed.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Bergevin best Friend is Brisson
KK is not signed
Mtl has the cap space and the center in KK as the main trade chip

Could be a big advantage for MTL if they are still in the running.

Doesn't give an advantage.
Buffalo's GM is the one making the trade, not Brisson.

Brisson won't have a word on where Eichel gets traded.

Reactions: SpitfireG

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The agent works for the player. Pat Brisson also represents Tony D'Angelo. When the Rangers banished Tony from the team, the Rangers allowed Brisson to talk to other clubs about facilitating a trade. No trade materialized. The Rangers and Habs had a deal worked out where the Rangers and Tony mutually terminate the contract and Tony signs with the Habs. Brisson and Bergevin are close. Tony said no. The player overruled the agent. You know Bergevin and Brisson hatched this scenario.

Fish issued that statement because Eichel wanted them to release the statement. Now Eichel fires his agent.

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
The agent works for the player. Pat Brisson also represents Tony D'Angelo. When the Rangers banished Tony from the team, the Rangers allowed Brisson to talk to other clubs about facilitating a trade. No trade materialized. The Rangers and Habs had a deal worked out where the Rangers and Tony mutually terminate the contract and Tony signs with the Habs. Brisson and Bergevin are close. Tony said no. The player overruled the agent. You know Bergevin and Brisson hatched this scenario.

Fish issued that statement because Eichel wanted them to release the statement. Now Eichel fires his agent.
ONe of the reason MTL offered something was part of Brisson. Bergevin almost only trade with Brisson.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Brisson and Bergevin might have a good relationship, but at the end of the day Buffalo will not just give him away to Montreal. He is not a FA. They will still need to pay a very hefty price!!

Reactions: harv33173

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Could the Hawks still be in it ? I would think they'd need to dump more salary.
It is interesting that 3 teams rumored to get Eichel have big Brisson connections: Vegas drafted his son, Ducks have 2nd most Brisson clients with 4 and Hawks the most with 6 clients and Chicago connections.
Who has rumored Chicago to get Eichel? This is the first I've seen of it and what are they trading for him? They don't have their first round pick. They don't have any cap space. Unless they are trading Dach and Kubalik plus something else, how are they going to outbid another team?

Reactions: YP44

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
Who has rumored Chicago to get Eichel? This is the first I've seen of it and what are they trading for him? They don't have their first round pick. They don't have any cap space. Unless they are trading Dach and Kubalik plus something else, how are they going to outbid another team?
You said it, Trade Dach + Kubalik + Murphy + first

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I really hope Pat Brisson is reading the six Eichel threads (is it six or is it more?) here on HF about Jack Eichel so he's up to date on everything..

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Firing Fish and hiring Brisson is a good move by Eichel. Nothing was happening with Fish as Eichel's agent other than an increase in the animosity. New agent, fresh start. Everyone can come to a deal and nobody loses face. I think with Fish the well was pretty much poisoned.

Reactions: harv33173

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
When this new agent gets up to speed on the Richel situation, might he recommend to Jack to get the disc fusion?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Maybe if he is also a qualified doctor and expert on such surgeries. If he's just an agent I don't think so.
Then what exactly can this new agent do to help with a trade that the previous one couldn’t?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad