High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Eichel changed coach, GM , agent. What's next ,team? Oh wait.:laugh:

His neck.

300px_Cervical_vertebrae.png

Gaud

May 11, 2017
I love how Mtl media immediately jumped on how Brisson and Bergevin are great friends

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I wonder if this was because of how Fish handled the situation or just an attempt to reset the relationship between the player and the team. Or both, I guess.

Probably both and it makes it way easier for Eichel to return to the Sabers and then decide which direction to go here.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Unfortunately never had one.

I do wish I had a hot Montreal bagel right now though. They were so good to eat even with no type of spread on it.
I've been to Montreal close to a dozen times now. I'm not sure I've ever had a bagel from them that I enjoyed enough to actually crave.

But I do live in the tri-state NY/NJ area so it's real hard to top bagels here. Smoked me on the other hand, much better than going to Katz's in NY, at least in my opinion.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I've been to Montreal close to a dozen times now. I'm not sure I've ever had a bagel from them that I enjoyed enough to actually crave.

But I do live in the tri-state NY/NJ area so it's real hard to top bagels here. Smoked me on the other hand, much better than going to Katz's in NY, at least in my opinion.
Liberty Bagels near the Garden (MSG) also

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
They was talkin bout eichel to montreal at tsn. Just an idea by them two in the studio. Just head the 7-8min set at tsn.

Whom knows if its happening, but eichel's cost is still cali high. Like them real clouds. So high. He ain't moving and he is expensive too. Buffalo seems to be the one keeping him and keeping eichel, jack even more happy :)

Reactions: Fatass

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

Yeah, any bagel from anywhere in North Jersey is amazing lol. I dont know what it is but I can just scarf down like 3 or 4 of them without anything on them and be extremely satisfied.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Jack did not make the day one #CAMP video.

Maybe he is getting checked out by the Habs prior to a trade going through?

I don't really think that. I'm just having fun thinking about all the people that actually think that is what is going on.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

The change in agent may have led to a change in heart about getting fusion surgery.

Letang was told that his recovery from fusion surgery for a similar injury was 4-6 months. That would align with the timeline that Simmer is talking about here.

We shall see what happens...

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

The change in agent may have led to a change in heart about getting fusion surgery.

Letang was told that his recovery from fusion surgery for a similar injury was 4-6 months. That would align with the timeline that Simmer is talking about here.

We shall see what happens...

If true, the Sabres won't have him in camp, Jack will be able to demonstrate his health by the trade deadline and teams won't have to clear 10m to trade for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00