Boston Bruins IX-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I'm sure there is a lot to pick apart from his 6 minutes of ice time every night. Kid is legit and hasn't been given a chance, also playing out of his role on the wing. You give him middle 6 minutes at center with a NHL level player or two and you'll see what the other 30 GMs see in him. There is a reason he wasn't moved over the past couple years when Boston was in the mix for the big names on the market. Vaak too, guy hasn't been given any kind of chance and he's being written off as a nothing player. He's easily a top 4 if he's given the ice time Lauzon, Zbroil and Gryz get.

I'd trade Studnicka and Vaak for Dylan Hollaway

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Earth to Bruins fans - Studnicka not 100% healthy playing thru stuff

I know us warriors would not miss a beat

Anyways here’s a guy on the block

Darryl Sutter makes Cassidy comments look like Tony Robins

Watched him...while the talent is there he didn't look engaged. I watch him and while I like his talent...he reminds me too much of Ribiero.

Bennett looked good tho

Last edited:

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Still curious. Did it leaked what the Bruins offered for Ekman-Larsson in the off season? Wondering how that package compares to what they are rumored to have to offer for Ekholm.

I can only imagine the offer for Ekholm would be substantially larger since there would be more competition and less risk.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Dude, this is the worst trade suggested here in a long ass time, and we’ve had some doozies. Like wtf????? Why not add a 1st while you’re at it.

id toss in a first if lawson crouse were the filler. Hes probably bostons ideal 1st round pick anyways

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Would a second and fourth rd pick and Bjork get you Palmieri with devils retaining most of the salary.

Could the Ekholm deal get done without the bruins giving up a first rd pick. Since it appears their is not much available and looks like they will be buyers instead of sellers.

Reactions: bbfan419

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
id toss in a first if lawson crouse were the filler. Hes probably bostons ideal 1st round pick anyways
I wouldn’t give up a 1st for a guy with limited offensive skill. If they want size, we could just call some big guy up from the minors to give him a thrill before he ends up bagging groceries next year. He’s just not very good. I remember in his draft year when he said he was going to be a more-skilled Lucic. I never saw it and I thought he’d be a guy who would never be a top 6 player.

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Would a second and fourth rd pick and Bjork get you Palmieri with devils retaining most of the salary.

Could the Ekholm deal get done without the bruins giving up a first rd pick. Since it appears their is not much available and looks like they will be buyers instead of sellers.

Last year it was a 1st along with a high end prospect for Palmieri. Doubt that changes.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad