OT - NO POLITICS IT'S SUMMERTIME - ( spring was cancelled )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
There’s some really not great stuff coming out about Wayfair that i hope isn’t true, and I’m just assuming it’s not, but the social media storm that could come their way couldn’t happen to a better company

said through a smile

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
it was horrible but for some reason i love being active when its that hot and muggy.
i always love playing our summer indoor roller hockey games in this heat. id lose 8 pounds of water weight per game.
yesterday i hiked wachusett. just to get the soaked sweat. nakes you feel so good when youre done and the next couple days.
I don't mind the heat & the sweat when I'm working out, but I hate having the air heavy to breath. Also, like I mentioned earlier, I run hot naturally and I really don't like having, uh, damp nether-regions just going about my day.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
It is sad for me that many "Americans" are so selfish and ignorant.

Wear a f***ing mask when you are in the grocery store or with other people. The evidence of masks and social distancing helping keep this virus in check is clear.

People that don't want to do these simple things should be sent away.

I am so pissed off.:madfire:

Good Lord what is wrong with these idiots ?
EccsgsWUMAA7eup

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
:naughty:

Masks need to be the law . I am sick of the ignorant assholes. It isn't a good look for anyone to be that selfish. NO ONE has the right to pass on this virus to others because they are too stupid.

I want to kick everyone in the grocery store that are not wearing masks. Maybe I can bring the baseball bat ( I really do have one) with me. :naughty:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Trump delays Saturday’s New Hampshire campaign rally, citing tropical storm - The Boston Globe

MIAMI (AP) — White House says President Trump is delaying Saturday’s New Hampshire campaign rally, citing a tropical storm.
Trump had been scheduled to rally supporters at an outdoor venue in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Saturday evening.
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters on Friday that the event will be delayed by a “week or two,” according to a pool report.
In a statement, the Trump campaign said the event was delayed out of safety concerns.
“The rally scheduled for Saturday in Portsmouth, New Hampshire has been postponed for safety reasons because of Tropical Storm Fay. It will be rescheduled and a new date will be announced soon,” spokesman Tim Murtaugh said.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
There’s some really not great stuff coming out about Wayfair that i hope isn’t true, and I’m just assuming it’s not, but the social media storm that could come their way couldn’t happen to a better company

said through a smile
I've heard nothing but bad things about working there.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

said through a smile

Don't buy into Qanon driven nonsense. this is the same pizzagate conspiracy bullshit repackaged now involving wayfair. Its all fake.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Trump delays Saturday’s New Hampshire campaign rally, citing tropical storm - The Boston Globe

MIAMI (AP) — White House says President Trump is delaying Saturday’s New Hampshire campaign rally, citing a tropical storm.
Trump had been scheduled to rally supporters at an outdoor venue in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Saturday evening.
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters on Friday that the event will be delayed by a “week or two,” according to a pool report.
In a statement, the Trump campaign said the event was delayed out of safety concerns.
“The rally scheduled for Saturday in Portsmouth, New Hampshire has been postponed for safety reasons because of Tropical Storm Fay. It will be rescheduled and a new date will be announced soon,” spokesman Tim Murtaugh said.

HAHAHAHA

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Don't buy into Qanon driven nonsense. this is the same pizzagate conspiracy bullshit repackaged now involving wayfair. Its all fake.

There have always been morons in our midst, it's the internet that gave them the ability to gather into a herd.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Melbourne residents will be locked down from midnight on Wednesday. It is both easier and much harder this time around.

Easier because remote working routines have already been established and because, this time, we know what to expect. And harder, because we know what to expect.

Gone is the optimism that powered the first Australia-wide lockdown in March, where people spoke of flattening the curve and experimented with baking sourdough and bought jigsaw puzzles for their children after the prime minister declared them “absolutely essential”.

The curve has flattened, bent, and bounced back up. The jigsaw puzzles have all been completed, and children who were prepared to go along with the first seven-week lockdown being a fun adventure are now anxious. Holidays were cancelled, again.

'This lockdown seems different': second time around, Melbourne is on edge

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Alicat I has posted earlier that the storm was
not doing much in NJ. That turns out to be partly right. The storm is apparently jumping around. I am a part of the beach area, at times, it rained hard for 30 minutes but no heavy wind while 10 miles south from me they had 73 miles per hour wind and rain and the same 10 miles north of me. So it is a crazy storm. I hope it doesn't do much in your area. The big party in Portsmouth was canceled because of rain, imagine being afraid of rain but not COVID. Rain could be a hoax; it certainly is harmless.

Reactions: Alicat and Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad