It's over! Oilers Lose 4-3 in the SO

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I hope Toronto drafts 4th more than us drafting 1st. That franchise and fanbase is just painful. But they sure did provide entertainment with those draft lottery video reactions.

Yup. Give me ;

#1: Habs
#2: Sens
#3: Jets

Just for the lulz. I'll take 5th no problem and enjoy the entertainment coming from the tears in TO!

CM4

Oct 31, 2013
Edmonton
The draft lottery being pushed two weeks is brutal, I'm so impatient. I just want/need to know.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
If this was Yaks last game, he played very well for us this game. Wish no ill-will on him in his future.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
**** off McLellan.

Korpi in the shootout? Really?

FFS

I was wondering how long this shootout would go and if Yak would ever get a nod. McLelland would probably put LB in the shootout before Yak.

So Korpi gets his shootout attempt and fires it 5 feet wide. Which is perfect because its a clownshow pick in the shootout anyhow.

I figured I wasn't even going to bother to post about this game but a game where Yak is going, responsible for two of the Oiler goals on great setups and rewarding players Oilers style means Yak gets to watch the shootout.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
**** off McLellan.

FFS

I was wondering how long this shootout would go and if Yak would ever get a nod. ****er would probably put LB in the shootout before Yak.

So Korpi gets his shootout attempt and fires it 5 feet wide. Which is perfect because its a clownshow pick in the shootout anyhow.

I figured I wasn't even going to bother to post about this game but a game where Yak is going, responsible for two of the Oiler goals on great setups and rewarding players Oilers style means Yak gets to watch the shootout.

Honestly, who gives a ****? Why does the entire team have to cater to Nail Yakupov?

MPStoEberletoHall*

The draft lottery being pushed two weeks is brutal, I'm so impatient. I just want/need to know.

The good thing about it is. If we finished last and didn't get 1st overall we would be pissed (well kinda). We finished 29th though, so if we don't get 1st, it's meh whatever.

I just hope those f****** Leafs don't win the lotto. I want them to pick outside of the top 2

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
If this was Yaks last game, he played very well for us this game. Wish no ill-will on him in his future.

The last few games he has plsyed with some fire, you could tell he wanted to stick it to someone in the organization. Good luck to him. Montreal Boston or Tampa are my picks to land him

MPStoEberletoHall*

**** off McLellan.

FFS

I was wondering how long this shootout would go and if Yak would ever get a nod. McLelland would probably put LB in the shootout before Yak.

Lol who cares man.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Honestly, who gives a ****? Why does the entire team have to cater to Nail Yakupov?

Why do we ****ing have to cater to dead ***** like Korpi and Letestu all ****ing year?

McLellan, just like MacT sure likes his Toby Lestestu's out there.

Its flat out ridiculous Korpse being in the shootout. Which he aptly demonstrated.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Why do we ****ing have to cater to dead ***** like Korpi and Letestu all ****ing year?

Its flat out ridiculous Korpse being in the shootout. Which he aptly demonstrated.

You do realize this game meant nothing right? Everyone watching this gsme doesn't care. Relax dude, save some passion for next yeae

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

And did you see who was shooting for the Canucks? A lot of "Never has taken a shot before".

If this is your hill to die on, may you rest in peace Replacement.

Aequitas

Jun 10, 2008
Fort McMurray

Agreed on letestu. He doesn't stand in front of the net and the terrible plays he makes far outweigh any positive gain from face offs

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
**** off McLellan.

FFS

Who cares...Taylor Hall didn't shoot either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad