It ain't over til it's over

The Korean*

Does Schneider usually leave that much rebound open for other team Every time he blocks a shot theres a good rebound for Sharks to score on.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Does Schneider usually leave that much rebound open for other team Every time he blocks a shot theres a good rebound for Sharks to score on.

I'm sure if you bothered to look it up yourself, you'd find the answer is no. He's injured.

Go away, enjoy your second round exit against the Hawks. I hope they light you up like a Christmas Tree.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Fitting that Kevin got to make his final post in this thread. Pretty cool to have the brother of one your players stopping in from time to time..... (even though he's apparently a Flames fan :p:)

But it's time to shut 'er down!

Tis' over.

The Korean*

I'm sure if you bothered to look it up yourself, you'd find the answer is no. He's injured.

Go away, enjoy your second round exit against the Hawks. I hope they light you up like a Christmas Tree.

Not a Sharks fan man, touchy.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Not a Sharks fan man, touchy.

The Schneider fans around here are having their own meltdowns. They are clinging to the injury excuse, but I think it was clear that he just wasn't ready to handle playoff pressure. If he was injured, he shouldn't be starting, and if he did start injured, someone needs to be held accountable.

Also, no, he's normally a lot stronger down low than that. His weakness are short side, blocker side especially upstairs, and puck handling. I'd say down low is the strongest part of his game. It was just odd to watch him struggle 5 hole and laterally like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad