It ain't over til it's over

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I am going to believe in the Kevin Higgins (KHiggs perhaps) and try to be positive.

That or get drunk, this seems like option 2.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
He doesn't need to say it, they have shown it in their play.

I'd also rather have someone like Torts who just says how he feels then this drivel we hear night in night out.

No wonder we are down 3-0. Their interviews even put people to sleep let alone their play.

Hear Kesler at 0:25? That's how a leader and heart and soul guy responds despite being down 0-3. Toews responded the same way when Chicago was down 0-3, and it motivated his team to come right back and bring the series to 7 games. Hockey is a game of momentum, and we just need someone to go out there and will momentum to change in our favour. If it happens, my money is on the guy in the interview there.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Hear Kesler at 0:25? That's how a leader and heart and soul guy responds despite being down 0-3. That's how Toews responded when Chicago was down 0-3, and it motivated his team to come right back and bring the series to 7 games.

Too bad we are led by Raggedy Ann and Andy.

stickside

Oct 6, 2007
ok, kinda off topic but Farhan Lalji is the biggest troll in Canucks media. Always trying to stir up s*&t

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
ok, kinda off topic but Farhan Lalji is the biggest troll in Canucks media. Always trying to stir up s*&t

Troll indeed. Lalji grew up in the area and should know better what is meant by Vancouver being the "goalie graveyard".

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
I just don't see it. Kesler can't do it all himself.

Other than Niemi having a ****** game for once, I think it ends tonight.

"Kesler can't do it all himself"

No, I suppose not. Considering he's only played well in 2 out of 9+ periods, that would be pretty difficult.

I'm so done with Kesler. The guy is such a drama queen.

stickside

Oct 6, 2007
Troll indeed. Lalji grew up in the area and should know better what is meant by Vancouver being the "goalie graveyard".

his twitter feed goes over the top sometimes with quotes or anecdotes. i think he thinks he's posting bulletin board material but really he just looks like a ******

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007

No, I suppose not. Considering he's only played well in 2 out of 9+ periods, that would be pretty difficult.

That's 2 out of 9+ periods more than most of the roster this post-season.

Golden Boy

The Spy in Beantown
Mar 24, 2012
Currently Undercover

because the sedins are such better leaders with their "unemotional" leadership? I'd rather see kes show emotion and optimism than the sedins keep saying the same things over and over.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
because the sedins are such better leaders with their "unemotional" leadership? I'd rather see kes show emotion and optimism than the sedins keep saying the same things over and over.

H Sedin was the only player to show up last year vs the Kings, and he was much better than Kesler has been against the Sharks

stickside

Oct 6, 2007
Wouldn't it be amazing if this thread gets to live for a while?

would be epic. we can all point to the thread chiggs brother created when we were down 3-0 and then went on an unbelievable march towards 16 W's.

i've said it a few times in this thread already and i'll say it again.

EFF the Sharks.

Get up off the mat and own it.

mavstar

No expectations
Aug 12, 2011
Vancouver
I think most of us are pessimistic because this squad has folded every time they've faced adversity this season. They could come back, but it's highly unlikely.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
fat_lady_sings.jpg

speaking of fat people singing... did anyone else notice that Mark Donnely seemed to put back on a few pounds? Looked like it to me anyways.

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
In what way has he been a drama queen?

When Kesler gets bumped, the entire world knows it.

A recent example, is him acting like he couldn't breathe and clutching desperately at his throat after that high stick knocked his helmet off, like he was Clint Malarchuck or something.

He's always wincing or grimacing or limping or stretching or checking his face for damage.

Such a warrior! What heart! Beastmode!!!

Please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad