Prospect Info: Isles Prospect Talk 2019-20 | Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007

honestly doesn’t make sense to me with JHS. You had time to find a trade. Him going so long without playing makes a trade less likely imo. It’s not like Bridgeport can’t use him. So ridiculous.
Nice to see they plan on having Wilde stick out the whole year and start his journey.

Lou is playing the hardball game on Mr. Ho-Sang who has defied the organization and has not a mindset, that he should pull his head out of his a** and go back to work and say: "I am sorry, that I was such a moron...".
There is no trade to be made, he'll let him sit until the sun sets next season in Europe...

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Who cares about Ho sang anymore. He’s done with this organization and I’m done with him. Hopefully Holmstrom can be our Vrana who he was compared with in the draft. We need one of these guys either Wally or Holmstrom to develop into a top 6 winger.
Yep, you're right! I have high hopes for both Wally and Holmstrom, but still very early in their careers...

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
If JHS goes back to BP to play without rescinding his trade request, that would mean sitting another player so JHS can play. Do we really think Lou Lamiorello would do that?

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
If JHS goes back to BP to play without rescinding his trade request, that would mean sitting another player so JHS can play. Do we really think Lou Lamiorello would do that?
I agree. He’s probably at best the 4th best winger prospect on the Isles today. Looks like his time may be up.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
HoSang is going to have to reach out to Lou and the Isles and ask to be let back into the fold at BPT. Lou seems happy enough to just sit him all year otherwise.

Reactions: JoeM

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Who cares about Ho sang anymore. He’s done with this organization and I’m done with him. Hopefully Holmstrom can be our Vrana who he was compared with in the draft. We need one of these guys either Wally or Holmstrom to develop into a top 6 winger.

Vrana? Speak fo yourself! I want him to be the next Pasternak

Reactions: Chapin Landvogt

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010

honestly doesn’t make sense to me with JHS. You had time to find a trade. Him going so long without playing makes a trade less likely imo. It’s not like Bridgeport can’t use him. So ridiculous.
Nice to see they plan on having Wilde stick out the whole year and start his journey.

Of course it makes sense. Keep Ho-Sang away from the organization until his contract expires and let him move on. He has no value and will not get any even if he plays well in the AHL. Stick a fork in him, he's done with this organization.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Haven't heard much about these prospects except Sorokin.
I just pulled some stats. Haven’t seen them play.

Non AHL/ECHL prospect update:

Ilya Sorokin Age 24: 15 games, 1.24 GAA, .948 SV%
Robin Salo Age 21: 19 games, 2G 6A
Ruslan Ishakov Age 19: 8 games, 2G 3A
Nick Pastujov Age 21: 10 games, 3G 1A
Samuel Bolduc Age 18: 18 games, 1G, 6A
Cole Coskey Age 20: 18 games, 11 G, 13 A
Blade Jenkins Age 19: 18 games, 5G, 8A
Logan Cockerill Age 20: 3 games, 1G 0A
Benjamin Mirageas Age 20: 10 games, 3G 0A
Anatoli Golyshev Age 24: 14 games, 2G, 3 A
Jacob Pivonka Age 19: 8 games, 3G, 3A

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Thank god for Trotz.

And do we think that Thompson & Co in Bridgeport are going to be the ones to teach it to him...?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad