Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part III

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
This is what it looked like right before New Year's....I can't get back into my seat viewer to see as I locked up my seats but i don't think it has changed much....if you want the aisle (on the side farther from center ice), looks like you can do row 16 or 24. the other aisle is all taken. Personally, I don't like everyone walking past you, but that's just me.
This is what it looked like right before New Year's....I can't get back into my seat viewer to see as I locked up my seats but i don't think it has changed much....if you want the aisle (on the side farther from center ice), looks like you can do row 16 or 24. the other aisle is all taken. Personally, I don't like everyone walking past you, but that's just me.

Try it again please. The image didn’t post.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Isles offering cutouts...... but then state they will NOT be in the TV - viewable sections.....so wtf?
Islanders.jpg

Reactions: Beacon Isles

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Anyone get an email about tix going on sale today for season ticket holders? The email said it was supposed to start today at noon, but there's nothing popping up.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Anyone get an email about tix going on sale today for season ticket holders? The email said it was supposed to start today at noon, but there's nothing popping up.
I got the email but I'm not buying any tickets. Did anything ever go on sale?

crasherino

May 9, 2013
system problem - it flashes for a split second and then says no tickerts. I think its system wide.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
They reserved a percentage of this year's ticket money in the event that fans are able to attend games at some points. Season ticket holders can use this credit for those games. Everything else has been applied to 21-22.

Speaking of, anyone know how to check the current account credit?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Log out then click on the link and log back in. Worked for me.

Thanks. Just did that. The games show up, but now when you click on the event, I get a technical difficulties pop-up. Ah, whatever. I wasn't going anyway. Just wanted to see how they were working it.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Log in and check your invoice. There will be an option for "Edit Payment Info". From there it will show how much credit you have left that hasn't already been applied to next season (provided you're getting tickets next season).

Perfect, thank you.

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009
Log in and check your invoice. There will be an option for "Edit Payment Info". From there it will show how much credit you have left that hasn't already been applied to next season (provided you're getting tickets next season).

Thanks for confirming the $ rollover if you choose not to go to any games this year.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
The vibe I've been getting on Facebook Groups, Isles websites, etc is that no one was able to get seats with this current on sale. The few people I talk to regularly all got seats. How did all the HF folks do?

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
The vibe I've been getting on Facebook Groups, Isles websites, etc is that no one was able to get seats with this current on sale. The few people I talk to regularly all got seats. How did all the HF folks do?

I got seats to two games. Refreshing wasnt working but the trick was to log out and log back in.

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009
I looked at a bunch of seats, didn't pull the trigger that night and now poof they're all gone.

Ah well.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Can anyone who went at 10:00 AM post what the prices were like? I dont want to go in blind.

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009
Yikes, 150 people ahead of me even with me smashing F5.

I hope I can get tickets to just 1 game at this point, f***.

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009
That was a mess. Wife had foot surgery last week and all our rep said was "Use the toggle up top for handicap tickets" as if any were f***ing available. Got end of aisle and 1st row of upper deck for now...

If you see a small blonde limping in a Dobson jersey, avoid her toes please haha

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
2ND ROUND TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS AFTERNOON. SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR PRE-SALE WINDOW TIMES.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad