Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part III

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
well that was interesting. Managed to get all my tickets but hearing that 2pm on people were locked out?

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
SITE IS BACK UP RIGHT NOW. I clicked link from original email and back on the queue. only a few hundred in front of me. If you got screwed earlier, try to jump back on now.

Reactions: periferal

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Now I am worried. I bought seats in sections 16 for two games and 18 for 1 game, rows 5 or 7. Those are directly behind the benches, but Newsday says the tarps will remain on. Did they sell seats that won't be available ? only the islanders.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Now I am worried. I bought seats in sections 16 for two games and 18 for 1 game, rows 5 or 7. Those are directly behind the benches, but Newsday says the tarps will remain on. Did they sell seats that won't be available ? only the islanders.
I’d call your rep now and get whatever they say in writing.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
I’d call your rep now and get whatever they say in writing.

I did but am sure they are swamped with all the screw ups. Will be my luck if I wind up getting there to find my seats are invalid lol.

EDIT: Thanks again. Phew it seems the tarp is now only the first 3 rows. I got rows 5 or 7.. Going to be right behind the isles bench in row 5 for game 6.. would love to be right there when the Isles clinch the series!. behind the Tampa bench for the other two

Last edited:

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I did but am sure they are swamped with all the screw ups. Will be my luck if I wind up getting there to find my seats are invalid lol.

EDIT: Thanks again. Phew it seems the tarp is now only the first 3 rows. I got rows 5 or 7.. Going to be right behind the isles bench in row 5 for game 6.. would love to be right there when the Isles clinch the series!. behind the Tampa bench for the other two
Wow awesome seats, enjoy

Reactions: 19 in a row

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Watch the isles hike the price. Like woaaah the demand!! Haha JK tickets on sale tomorrow….

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Well after a disaster yesterday, things went smoothly this morning. Hope everyone else had an easy time as well.

Not quite, my window is 1pm so i logged on at 1:05 and there was no real indication as to what to do next, nothing was refreshing/redirecting me anywhere, so after clicking around my ticket master account i started waiting in line. when i was up, it just said nothing available.

I clear my cache and log in again and the first thing it asks me is which game i want to purchase, so i chose saturday now i'm currently in line again.

so sloppy and dissapointing

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Not quite, my window is 1pm so i logged on at 1:05 and there was no real indication as to what to do next, nothing was refreshing/redirecting me anywhere, so after clicking around my ticket master account i started waiting in line. when i was up, it just said nothing available.

I clear my cache and log in again and the first thing it asks me is which game i want to purchase, so i chose saturday now i'm currently in line again.

so sloppy and dissapointing

Same here. I logged in a bit earlier, waited on a very short line, and then when the time window started, kept refreshing/trying to head back to events schedule, got nothing.

Tried a different browser, got that popup to buy, then went back to my original browser and suddenly got the popup to buy. Didn't have to wait again, though. Process is bad.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got the email yesterday about opting in or out of the preseason at Bridgeport. Does anyone know how much the credit will be for? I feel like it's a little premature to ask what we want without telling us what the credit will be. On that note, does anyone know what the tiers / prices are for your seats? I looked in account manager and its usually on the back of the ticket, but not anymore.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Did anybody opt in for the preseason games in Bridgeport? If so, your tickets were sent to you via TEXT yesterday.

My question is how do you get the tickets off of the text and into an Apple wallet? I must be missing something.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
I see the Isles ticket management is still confusing. You guys are talking about the option to opt in or our for preseason. I asked my rep a few days ago and she had not heard anything about it, was supposed to follow up with me and has not.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I see the Isles ticket management is still confusing. You guys are talking about the option to opt in or our for preseason. I asked my rep a few days ago and she had not heard anything about it, was supposed to follow up with me and has not.
There was an email sent out on August 17th regarding the pre-season with a link to opt in for all 3 games.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
There was an email sent out on August 17th regarding the pre-season with a link to opt in for all 3 games.

Thanks but I didnt get it, checked with my rep, she was unaware it even went out. I have had issues in the past. They claim it is an issue with optimum emails (why I still have one, that is another story). Wasn't going anyway but just have to shake my head, this has gone on for years.

But I did get a response that they are "working on it"

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Meant to address this earlier - did anyone jump in on the STH single game presale? I took a look quickly and tickets were outrageously priced. I get it that they're going to be more than our tickets, but I would assume that those would be at a discount from the regular single game on sale. If that is in fact true, they are predicting an enormous demand for tickets. Maybe they'll get those prices. Good on them, if so. I was just surprised, that's all.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Meant to address this earlier - did anyone jump in on the STH single game presale? I took a look quickly and tickets were outrageously priced. I get it that they're going to be more than our tickets, but I would assume that those would be at a discount from the regular single game on sale. If that is in fact true, they are predicting an enormous demand for tickets. Maybe they'll get those prices. Good on them, if so. I was just surprised, that's all.

I took a look at the pre-sale. The prices were pretty jacked up for sure, but the regular on sale prices were pretty high as well. They are going to end up flexing those down at some point.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Anyone purchase the season parking pass? Parking isn’t going to be cheap. Wonder how expensive it will be if we don’t buy the discounted parking?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Anyone purchase the season parking pass? Parking isn’t going to be cheap. Wonder how expensive it will be if we don’t buy the discounted parking?
I bought it. North lot behind the track for $25 a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad