Islanders = Kryptonite

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
This needs the meme with the guy with a mop(?) or something screaming Put everybody on the ignore list

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
What gets me is every time a team plays a weaker opponent after winning a big game, the players always come out with the same clichés; We can't take them lightly, we have to stay focused, so on, etc etc and without fail, they do the exact opposite. Time to start a new winning streak against the Canes and hope Price wakes up.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Abuse of power :shakehead

You can't resist it. I once banned like 7 people (try to guess from which fan base) in 5 minutes because they were trolling. H10H then scolded me and I had to un-ban them all. :laugh:

TimStrickland

Jul 30, 2011
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
Refs were horrible, as was ice quality. Isles were opportunistic. Habs sluggish after 2 emotional games past weekend.

Price haters are just insane. I guess Habs fans are capriciously spoiled when it comes to the goaltending position , that's the only logical explanation.

Even during our dark times we had to privilege to see very good goalies, so a few bad games, go, we're ready to set the dogs on Price.

Simply because he can't be on 2010 playoff Halak mode EVERY NIGHT.

Other teams would kill to have #31, let's chill people.

Last edited:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Writing with a .5 or a Sharpie XL?

m.jpg

Last edited:

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
Long Island is Montreal Island's Kryptonite... we need the old timers to lend the skaters today their old rings ore something to break the Jinx!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Maybe that's how Chelios lasted until his mid 40's.
Yup, he thought it was Sweet & Low and put it in his coffee...
You can't resist it. I once banned like 7 people (try to guess from which fan base) in 5 minutes because they were trolling. H10H then scolded me and I had to un-ban them all. :laugh:
You were a mod?

And you chose to live the life of a mortal?
Gomez just scored. what is wrong with this earth today
Price for Gomez. But we have to include Subban because we really, really need a number one center. We HAVE to do this.

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
Gomez just scored. what is wrong with this earth today

The Mayans got the dates wrong.
But seriously I wonder what Therrien will do now regarding goalies. Play Price until he gets better possible losses be damned or go with Budaj until he feels the starter is ready again? What is better for Price and for the team?
I know it`s a post game thread, but what new can be said about tonight`s game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad