Islanders = Kryptonite

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The guys fought hard to tie it up and simply ran out of gas, it is good to get a fresh start, make a few tweaks and start Budaj next game. Just kidding, keep Price in net and let him play through the rough patch.:)

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Bringing Emelin?
Bringing Diaz?
Signing Cole?

the Gauthier defense force is out there tonight, he also dragged this team into the mud and gave us the worst hockey we've seen in decades, he and bob gainey created that horrible "no fun allowed" atmosphere around the team, he couldve gotten more for Halak, he couldve gotten more for S.Kostitsyn, he wasted a 2nd pick on Wisnieski who played 42 games here

the Gauthier - Martin combo made me drop hockey for half a season, which was something I never did before

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
As a whole the team didn't play well, but you can tell they were simply out of it mentally. I mean, they claw back despite being the poorer team, and I think that's a good sign. They didn't win, sure, but they also didn't quit. Hopefully they can just forget about it and move on. They need the rest and they need to recharge their batteries.

Price is in a slump, but his D aren't helping much. At some point, we need to trust Carey, and so many of you so called fans refuse to. Give him a break, for the love of god. :rant:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I wonder how much longer our defense can look like this before Weber gets a chance to prove himself. I'm betting the kid is hungry.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Martin McGuire always gets **** from the new management. Other time it was Bergevin with : "T'as pas rapport", now it's Therrien with: "C'est qui?"...No answer... "C'est ce que je pensais"

PricePkPatch*

the Gauthier defense force is out there tonight, he also dragged this team into the mud and gave us the worst hockey we've seen in decades, he and bob gainey created that horrible "no fun allowed" atmosphere around the team, he couldve gotten more for Halak, he couldve gotten more for S.Kostitsyn, he wasted a 2nd pick on Wisnieski who played 42 games here

the Gauthier - Martin combo made me drop hockey for half a season, which was something I never did before

Get a hold of yourself man. I did not said Gauthier was a good GM. I was answering to:

"The ONLY good thing he ever done"

Which was fully of ****; I showed you other good things he did right. That doesn't make him a good GM.

And that is a pretty weird "brigade" that only has ME making ONE POST about it.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
I've never been a fan of Diaz, but never really disliked him either. Hes a player that I enjoy, nothing more, but ever since he has been injured, I'm starting to grow on him. Our defense just doesn't seem the same. Everything feels way more sluggish from the back.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Get a hold of yourself man. I did not said Gauthier was a good GM. I was answering to:

"The ONLY good thing he ever done"

Which was fully of ****; I showed you other good things he did right. That doesn't make him a good GM.

And that is a pretty weird "brigade" that only has ME making ONE POST about it.

na someone else posted for gauthier before yo, and I had edited my post to "one OF the good things he did" before you posted, you probably missed it haha, its alright

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad