Islanders = Kryptonite

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
The Mayans got the dates wrong.
But seriously I wonder what Therrien will do now regarding goalies. Play Price until he gets better possible losses be damned or go with Budaj until he feels the starter is ready again? What is better for Price and for the team?
I know it`s a post game thread, but what new can be said about tonight`s game.

you gotta keep going with Price, he'll get back on his feet... Budaj does his job pretty well, but his job is to be a backup, not a starter!

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
That Matrix post is messing with my site formatting(or whaterver you call it, ****ing English). I thought I got banned :scared:

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
the Gauthier defense force is out there tonight, he also dragged this team into the mud and gave us the worst hockey we've seen in decades, he and bob gainey created that horrible "no fun allowed" atmosphere around the team, he couldve gotten more for Halak, he couldve gotten more for S.Kostitsyn, he wasted a 2nd pick on Wisnieski who played 42 games here

the Gauthier - Martin combo made me drop hockey for half a season, which was something I never did before

Heavens to betsy! :laugh:

If my eyes don't decieve me Gauthiers team is leading the conference. Maybe you should go back to "dropping hockey", probably better for someone with "one foot on the ledge."

"No fun"
"more for Halak"
"more for Skost"

Same **** different night, had the habs not lost you would be nowhere to be seen, lurking waiting to toss in your "pearls of wisdom". Eller is plenty for halak and Skost has 2 goals this year, try harder.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
m.jpg
you made my night.. :)

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Heavens to betsy! :laugh:

If my eyes don't decieve me Gauthiers team is leading the conference. Maybe you should go back to "dropping hockey", probably better for someone with "one foot on the ledge."

"No fun"
"more for Halak"
"more for Skost"

Same **** different night, had the habs not lost you would be nowhere to be seen, lurking waiting to toss in your "pearls of wisdom". Eller is plenty for halak and Skost has 2 goals this year, try harder.

i've been telling people to chill out because we are still first and its just A lost all night buddy

about the no fun : I meant the whole thing about the no 24ch, no camera anywhere, no talking to the media, no talking to the fans, no nothing, this team wasnt allowed to have any fun whatsoever, and wasnt allowed to entertain people

and about dropping hockey : i'm talking about last season, when all we did for 42 games straight was "failed dump and chase" hockey... and my point is proven this year concidering that the core of this team hasnt changed but we've jumped 15 position in the eastern conference, the team had potential but the management was terrible

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

That Matrix post is messing with my site formatting(or whaterver you call it, ****ing English). I thought I got banned :scared:

Quoting this because it's amazing

something about Ovaltine?

Best post in the history of HF.

this is.... beautiful....

Holy matrix wall of text !!!

:help:

Lol, wow. You win this thread. Cheers!

Never thought a ****ed-up post would get me this much love :laugh:

It's overwhelming :cry:

sally-field-oscar.jpg

YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!!

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
i've been telling people to chill out because we are still first and its just A lost all night buddy

about the no fun : I meant the whole thing about the no 24ch, no camera anywhere, no talking to the media, no talking to the fans, no nothing, this team wasnt allowed to have any fun whatsoever, and wasnt allowed to entertain people

and about dropping hockey : i'm talking about last season, when all we did for 42 games straight was "failed dump and chase" hockey... and my point is proven this year concidering that the core of this team hasnt changed but we've jumped 15 position in the eastern conference, the team had potential but the management was terrible

I am glad they don't talk to the media, they shouldn't. Trash like montreal reporters should get a swift kick in the ass on site.

Amazes me how people here will ***** about the media making up lies and sensationalizing things and then start bawling once the team shuts out the media they hate so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad