Injury Report: Islanders Injuries (Latest: Grabo to IR, the Mallrat called up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Clutter? Keep Cmac with Martin and Casey. Move Clutterbuck up.

Yep.

The fourth line hasn't really seemed to miss a beat with "Diesel" McDonald on the right side in place of Clutterbuck. Having depth is good.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
Credit Harry Z for stepping in when called on. He skated hard whenever he was on the ice.

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Credit Harry Z for stepping in when called on. He skated hard whenever he was on the ice.

All Hail Harry Z!

Actually, we spent some money for almost NHL salaries to veteran players in the AHL so our kids can get the benefit of their experience.
Harry Z., Conacher, CMac getting between $300-$500K. Would have been 4 with Jack Skille if we hadn't lost him on waiver.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Please someone claim him, please, please, please...I know it's wishful thinking.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
I hope he makes it to the AHL. The BST need him, his size and leadership (along with Pulock for his talent). See my report on the game yesterday in the BST thread. It was a disaster. Worst game I have seen them play in a long time.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
wouldn't be surprised if a bad team filled with youth takes a flier on him for the remainder of the season if they think they need police presence.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
IMO wherever he lands it will not be as an enforcer. Of course he fights but given the injury and the amount of time left in the season I would think he would like to work on his game. Maybe Stockton.
He is probably to slow for BPT at this time.

IceAce

Strait Trippin'
Jun 9, 2010
Philadelphia
Pro tip: you can embed the tweet itself just by putting the tweet # between the [ tweet ] and [ /tweet ] tags (minus the extra spaces)

Also someone called that last night, that it looked like Zeeker might've gotten banged up. Might help explain the decrease the 4th lines TOI

blitzkriegs

May 26, 2003
Beach & Mtn & Island
Visit site
All Hail Harry Z!

Actually, we spent some money for almost NHL salaries to veteran players in the AHL so our kids can get the benefit of their experience.
Harry Z., Conacher, CMac getting between $300-$500K. Would have been 4 with Jack Skille if we hadn't lost him on waiver.

With Carkner in the AHL, now that's another NHL salary in BST. It was obviously a roster space move, but do the Isles expect Careener to (a) play, and (b) contribute at the NHL-level by year end. He could be great DEPTH as the season wraps up.

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Chasey Zeekey on IR. Can't play for 7 days from effective date.

Gath has learned how to manipulate the IR as good as he did the cap floor.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Tweets & replies Photos & videos
Arthur Staple @StapeNewsday · 15m 15 minutes ago
My mistake on Casey Cizikas. He's not on IR, just day to day. McDonald can stay on emergency recall until Cizikas is ready to play. #Isles

I had asked this last night. Staple was the only one saying IR.. Everyone else was day to day.. I believe we had extra open roster spot so did not need to make move to activate Grabs. Hopefully we see Zeeker by weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad