Post-Game Talk: Islanders Defeat Flyers 6-1

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Vorobyov 1:28 in 2nd period. Which makes perfect sense since the goals were the fault of Patrick and Ghost.

That 2nd goal was hard to watch because I don’t think the guys on the ice did anything really badly, but all of a sudden the game is pretty much over. Because their confidence is completely gone at this point.

Reactions: Flyersfan1493

Icedog2735

Aug 19, 2006
Stratford, CT
We've seen these veterans, Voracek is allergic to the slot, Simmonds is over the hill, TK has heart but lacks size, Giroux is a perimeter player, etc.
There's nothing to discover.
The idea that a new coach is going to make them different players is wishful thinking.
If all of these vets and players you want to place all of the blame on and get rid of are that bad and flawed then what the hell are we going to get for them in trade!?!?! The system is ineffective and the coach needs to go!

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Andrea is like a 45 out 10 lmao.

tenor.gif

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
There's always someone who values your trash. :sarcasm:

Voracek would garner a big haul from a team that thinks he could put them over the top, a NHL ready prospect and some draft picks.
Simmonds might get you a young top 9 forward from a team with depth that needs PP help.
Weal will get you a middle round pick.
The rest are just a matter of when you want to play the kids (when you concede the season).

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
We've seen these veterans, Voracek is allergic to the slot, Simmonds is over the hill, TK has heart but lacks size, Giroux is a perimeter player, etc.
There's nothing to discover.
The idea that a new coach is going to make them different players is wishful thinking.

They don't need to be different. They need to be used effectively. They're playing a college system designed to be used against college goalies.

They aren't allergic to the slot. They aren't there by design. The system isn't designed to set up the slot. Understand that.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I got shot at in the bush all day playing airsoft and I suggest to all you too go play and stop watching for awhile hahaha.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That's the Dave Hakstol of opinions.

Nah, the Dave Hakstol of female commentator opinions is liking the previous Andrea, Alex Kraemer. Yeeesh. Andrea has that Instagram model thing going on. She's not unattractive and knows how to dress, but she wears a lot of makeup and knows her camera angles and whatnot. Red flags! Taryn is way more of a natural beauty. Like Hagg (2018 Hagg) and Sanheim.

Now, this conversation is weird. I feel weird. I've said all I'm going to say. Fire Hakstok. :laugh:

See above.

Reactions: VladDrag

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Actually screw Taryn..

From a NBC article :
6. Favorite Philadelphia concert memory?

My favorite had to be the Backstreet Boys “Millennium” tour at the Center. To this day, still my favorite concert.

Reactions: Devonator

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Actually screw Taryn..

From a NBC article :

My favorite had to be the Backstreet Boys “Millennium” tour at the Center. To this day, still my favorite concert.

lol I'm pretty sure she was 7 or 8 at the time, I can give her a pass. That would naturally be a mindblowing experience for a kid.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Actually screw Taryn..

From a NBC article :

Every girl liked the Backstreet Boys. It'd be weirder if a girl didn't. It'd be weird if a boy of a certain age didn't too. Hell. Yeah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad