Post-Game Talk: Islanders Defeat Flyers 6-1

Orange and Black

Dec 13, 2006
Philadelphia
The building was absolutely dead - except for two rows of Islanders fans. I have no idea how you could be a fan of this coach. The team plays slow and disorganized. That is coaching. With the talent they have, there is no way they should be getting smoked at home by a less than average team. They need to play an uptempo style to compliment the talent they have on the roster. This coach sucks the life out of the team and the fan base.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017

Bottom 5 in the PK.

Bottom 10 in the PP.

Chronically slow starts.

Forward lines that are constantly scrambled and lack chemistry, cohesiveness or the ability to make two decent passes in a row.

A starting defensive pairing that includes Christian Folin.

Little structure, or recognizable style of play.

But let's call out the 21 year old rookie who gets 8 minutes of ice time.

Unreal.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The building was absolutely dead - except for two rows of Islanders fans. I have no idea how you could be a fan of this coach. The team plays slow and disorganized. That is coaching. With the talent they have, there is no way they should be getting smoked at home by a less than average team. They need to play an uptempo style to compliment the talent they have on the roster. This coach sucks the life out of the team and the fan base.

There are no fans of this coach. There are contrarians who like to argue on the internet, and then there are the rest of us.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Was it when they switched to Taryn?

I feel bad for her. I mean not really she's a smoke, but this is her first gig and she's in the middle of this ****storm.

Yeah, it's not her fault at all, but I'm not going to let that stop me from mocking the organization for human-shielding her lol

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
I'm pretty sure Comcast drowns out the chants. You can't hear them on TV.
Watching the recast of this fiasco. End of 1st period and the boos were, shall we say, audible. It’s really a shame these fans don’t watch the tape and understand who’s really good. I mean, these morons actually think giving up more goals than you score is a bad thing. Stupid fans.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Nicknaming is his strongest skill though

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad