Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Gonna get laid tonight instead of watching. Cheers boys

Have fun with that.
:thumbu:

images

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
ah of course , another game at the bell center , another annoying celebreation before the match.

They are just no end to them.
Well they have to do something to keep the diehards attending games.Obviously the product on the ice stinks as has been the case since most of the old timers they are showcasing.Sad really sad how far this once proud org has fallen.The only torch passed now is a blow torch and a bong

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
I think we score first, but get hammered from the 2nd onwards. Their 4th line might make our 2nd & 3rd lines their female dogs (again?). No matter, we have fries @ McD's a comin'.

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
Would say something about a having a bad result but will get a warning like last time for trolling my own team apparently which makes no sense.

Mike Towers

Aug 8, 2019
Bergevin cannot call up 1 player with size or trade for one....just continue to lose more puck battles.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Peca and his speed could off set the loss of Byron so I am good with that.

I hope Clode gives Olofsson a better look than 7 minutes.

Habs win tonight

Reactions: angusyoung

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
This is laughable.
I hope they get lit in front of the legends tonight. A massacre tonight and things will get real ugly.

Yeah it would certainly be quite the contrast wouldn't it.. highlighting different eras of hockey for the Habs..... could get ugly for sure. I have no doubts Marc will come out on top thou.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
ah of course , another game at the bell center , another annoying celebreation before the match.

They are just no end to them.

They seem to just invent them now. They aren’t doing a good job of reading the room.

The franchise has many hallmarks of the old Leafs who we loved to ridicule. Just a nostalgia act.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I hope Habs wear the whites for tonight's game. Always been a bigger fan of wearing white at home. It's what I grew up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad