Pre-Game Talk: Islanders @ Canadiens - 7 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Nobody is interested enough to do so Sheed

You could very well be right. Whatever it is this board seems to be at it's lowest that I've seen it in my almost 15 years of posting here. I think it's a combination of stuff that's keeping some from posting here right now but I won't dare elaborate on that topic.

Reactions: habsfan891

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You could very well be right. Whatever it is this board seems to be at it's lowest that I've seen it in my almost 15 years of posting here. I think it's a combination of stuff that's keeping some from posting here right now but I won't dare elaborate on that topic.

giphy.gif

Reactions: OldCraig71

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I've withdrawn from GDTs for personal reasons.

Hopefully others step up.

GHG.

Yes I know and I'm sure when I say this I speak for everyone here in saying that we all miss your great GDT's. Unfortunately it doesn't look like anyone seems interested in stepping up at the moment. Hopefully this board gets better again eventually since it's really gone downhill around here lately.

Edit: Looks like Seb stepped up and we now have a GDT.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Would you take Gainey back to replace Bergevin?

No. We can do better.

Gainey failed to trade a ton of UFAs to be and refused to negotiate in-season -- and it cost us. He also had unfortunate and extremely trying, life altering incidents that would have felled anyone in his position, so it was best for him to move on.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
I see the Habs winning 5 of their next 6 games, time to end this shitty streak

GoHabsGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad