Pre-Game Talk: Islanders @ Canadiens - 7 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Wait dude, you know les Trois Accords? I thought you were Finnish.

I'm not Finnish, I just play one on T.V.

I'm Canadian, but my travels have taken me all over the place, including Finland. I love les Trois Accords. I'm a bilingual (trying my best in Finnish, but not yet trilingual) anglo, and lyrics in English don't really do it for me. I care much more for the music than the lyrics in general. But those guys have awesome lyrics, IMO.

Reactions: Toene

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
I hope Habs wear the whites for tonight's game. Always been a bigger fan of wearing white at home. It's what I grew up on.
They should always use the white one. No matter what. It's the best looking jersey in the league, ever. That red one.. yikes :help:

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Peca and his speed could off set the loss of Byron so I am good with that.

I hope Clode gives Olofsson a better look than 7 minutes.

Habs win tonight

Peca has the speed and some tenacity,much needed as CH,the irony of it all,has none. not much to choose from Laval anyhow.

Olofsson with limited TOI has not seemed out of place.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I'm not Finnish, I just play one on T.V.

I'm Canadian, but my travels have taken me all over the place, including Finland. I love les Trois Accords. I'm a bilingual (trying my best in Finnish, but not yet trilingual) anglo, and lyrics in English don't really do it for me. I care much more for the music than the lyrics in general. But those guys have awesome lyrics, IMO.

The lore deepens...

(But seriously how does that work, you just speak finnish phonetically like Depardieu when he plays roles in english?)

Reactions: NotProkofievian

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Ouvre tes yeux Hudon
Ouvre tes yeux quand tu lances!
Ouvre tes yeux Hudon
Ou-ouvre tes yeux!

Or

Dans mon corpss
Dans mon corps de deee-fensee (dans mon corps de de-feense)
Dans mon corps de deee-fensee
Il y a trop de changements

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
I rarely post lately but f*** it let's go for 10 maybe then we'll see real changes

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Ouvre tes yeux Hudon
Ouvre tes yeux quand tu lances!
Ouvre tes yeux Hudon
Ou-ouvre tes yeux!

Or

Dans mon corpss
Dans mon corps de deee-fensee (dans mon corps de de-feense)
Dans mon corps de deee-fensee
Il y a trop de changements

giphy.gif

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
So another nostalgic ceremony tonight. Molson needs to Molson. Just win, baby. Just win.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

I still remember watching the draft when the Habs took Saku like it happened last week. No one really knew who the Habs were picking and just before the Habs were to pick Bob McKenzie said I know who they're picking but wouldn't say.

The documentary that RDS did a few years ago about Saku and his ordeal with cancer called Sisu: Le Courage d'un Capitaine is a must watch for any Habs fan who hasn't seen it. Not sure if it's still on the RDS page or not since it aired a few years ago.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Have band practice tonight, gonna miss this one.....probably better off there anyways.
My 12 year old daughter is in f***ing marching band! A competitive one too! The commitment is unbelievable! Good for you!

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
My 12 year old daughter is in ****ing marching band! A competitive one too! The commitment is unbelievable! Good for you!

Marching band is a huge commitment. Jamming with my buddies is far from what I would call marching band level commitment.

:laugh:

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Marching band is a huge commitment. Jamming with my buddies is far from what I would call marching band level commitment.

:laugh:
She plays the French horn and something called the milaphone while marching. She wants to try the trumpet and I’m going to push that this year. She’s a passionate kid and I think jazz and the blues will suite her.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Have band practice tonight, gonna miss this one.....probably better off there anyways.

One time at band practice.....kidding. I think we're going to win this won. Plus I'm actually looking forward to the pre-game ceremonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad