Pre-Game Talk: Islanders @ Canadiens - 7 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Tonight, they will honor former captains of the Habs. Apparently, Cournoyer, Chelios, Carbo, and Koivu will be among them.
Hey guys , can you help us ? we have empty seats right now , so we need to do a special event to have more fans , please !

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
She plays the French horn and something called the milaphone while marching. She wants to try the trumpet and I’m going to push that this year. She’s a passionate kid and I think jazz and the blues will suite her.

Music is the universal language of mankind. Where words fail, music speaks, regardless of the music genre.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Marching band is a huge commitment. Jamming with my buddies is far from what I would call marching band level commitment.

:laugh:
me play this ; i am not that good but i only start playing 3 years ago

gazou.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
What's going on with the GDT's on this board lately? Almost game time again and still no GDT tonight. It was the same as the game against the Bruins until someone stepped up and made a last minute GDT. No one left here who can start threads right now or what?

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
The instrument is not important, and that is the great part about it. There are no rules about what or how it moves you. It just does.
i think my ex girlfriend used to tell me something close to that, but it was more something about size of the instrument and how i move it ...

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
What's going on with the GDT's on this board lately? Almost game time again and still no GDT tonight. It was the same as the game against the Bruins until someone stepped up and made a last minute GDT. No one left here who can start threads right now or what?

I was going to do it but then realized those privileges have been revoked for the time being.:booboo:

I guess just make the PGT into the GDT ?? :dunno:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

I've withdrawn from GDTs for personal reasons.

Hopefully others step up.

GHG.

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad