Status
Not open for further replies.

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
Halak isn't a good goalie.

he's a streaky goalie. he can be fantastic and he can be god-awful. The Blues invested in him after a hot play-offs. I was okay with the trade, I hated the signing.

Elliott is the same kind of streaky though, so.....I don't know if we have what it takes unless the stars align and one of our goaltenders is hot come play-off time

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
AGAIN, The Blues let down, after getting a 3-goal lead. They've got to find a way to stop relaxing and keep the gas on full till it's over.

An empty-netter by Schwartz helps. But they need to learn that lesson.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
he's a streaky goalie. he can be fantastic and he can be god-awful. The Blues invested in him after a hot play-offs. I was okay with the trade, I hated the signing.

Elliott is the same kind of streaky though, so.....I don't know if we have what it takes unless the stars align and one of our goaltenders is hot come play-off time

Elliott isn't nearly as streaky as Halak though. Even in his poor Ames he still usually gives you a chance to win. It's not often that Elliott loses games on his own like Halak did tonight.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Ahahahaha I can't believe that just happened. Schwartz one handed from the blue line!

bf9.gif

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
If I wanted to watch a hug fest, I'd ask my wife to cuddle.

I'm not a cuddly person.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

He's rarely fantastic. He's just not very good and easy to beat. No wonder he didn't want to face the Blues last season.

Nice win.

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
Elliott isn't nearly as streaky as Halak though. Even in his poor Ames he still usually gives you a chance to win. It's not often that Elliott loses games on his own like Halak did tonight.

argumentative but I'll concede the point. Halak is more of a headcase and has on a number of occasions beat himself. Elliott is a competitor and never seems to quit.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
good win but man the 2nd period leads going away is not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad