JBo - Pietro
Butler - Shattenkirk
Jackman - Cole

Allen

b5b4caf452d7e7047eab4fdd08441ef2.jpeg

Last edited:

sst338d

Oct 20, 2014
I will be at the game tonight and would love to see the Blues be gentle on my poor Islanders, but dought that's gonna be the case! Anyway should be a good time and the beer will be nice and cold!

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'll be in attendance tonight.

I've only been able to make it to two games this season and they've lost both, so...yeah.

I apologize if I ruin anyone's night with my bad juju.

LGB.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I want to see Halak weeping. I like Jaro.....but I want to see him curled up in the corner in blowout fashion

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I want to see Halak weeping. I like Jaro.....but I want to see him curled up in the corner in blowout fashion

I don't like the guy. He's **** the bed more times than a newborn. Was going to be in attendance but I've got a lot of work to do for finals week coming up. I will be watching however haha.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Gotta work tonight, been craving Blues hockey bad since last they played. Lets Go Blues!

sst338d

Oct 20, 2014

Good chance you could see that if he plays tonight! LOL
Not sure if he's playing or if Johnson is, I know Halak was a little banged up and sit out Tuesday night. Now if Johnson plays tonight this game could get real out of hand in the Blues favor.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Forgot that Oshie knocked out Tkachuk's teeth too. We need to trade this guy before he takes out Tarasenko.

TuukYou14

Pro: Forum Lurking
Aug 6, 2009
Saint Louis
Good chance you could see that if he plays tonight! LOL
Not sure if he's playing or if Johnson is, I know Halak was a little banged up and sit out Tuesday night. Now if Johnson plays tonight this game could get real out of hand in the Blues favor.

I can't help but think of this...

brent-johnson-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
JK just said on twitter that Backes, Steen and Bouwmeester are all in for tonight.

Pretty surprising to me honestly. Good to hear though. Lindbohm back to Chicago soon?

Also, we need more European posters. Every one of ours crack me up. We North Americans need to step up our humor game.

Go Blues! 3-2 Blues is my prediction.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Pretty surprising to me honestly. Good to hear though. Lindbohm back to Chicago soon?

Also, we need more European posters. Every one of ours crack me up. We North Americans need to step up our humor game.

Go Blues! 3-2 Blues is my prediction.

I'd prefer him to go back if he is going to be in the press box. He's better off playing every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille