GDT: Islanders @ Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Ok somebody please help me understand because I'm kind of lost. Are we gonna go deep in the playoffs? I can't keep track it seems to change every game.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Ok somebody please help me understand because I'm kind of lost. Are we gonna go deep in the playoffs? I can't keep track it seems to change every game.
No because we allowed the Islanders to score, I thought that was obvious.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
thank you HF boards Blues forum for some laughs and some frickin positivity today as I and I'm sure all of you wade through BS left and right in our real lives.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
thank you HF boards Blues forum for some laughs and some frickin positivity today as I and I'm sure all of you wade through BS left and right in our real lives.

RL makes me cry right now. I can't handle Blue's loses right now. This makes me happy and being able to read my new Crystal Ball I got for 3 easy payments of 19.95 helps.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
You can make a pretty strong case that Allen should have stopped all three of those goals.

I think they were all pretty weak honestly.

The first one was kind of a fluke and he should have had it. Second one, I guess there was a partial screen, but honestly Allen should have had it. Third one just kinda happened, so I don't really know what to make of that.

The Blues had a collapse, but I don't think it was a collapse that warranted two goals. I hope Allen figures it out soon, because I'm slowly losing faith in him for this season. (granted he is a rookie)

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
The at times, half-ass Blues have creeped up to 4th in the West in GP/G. Somehow Calgary is sitting in 2nd and Van in 3rd.

The secondary scoring is taking a massive step forward. Going to be tough to stop because of the depth and teams focusing on the STL line. Now the opposition is going to have to figure out who to key on. Good luck to them.

That said, I dont like what Im seeing from Allen ATM. But, its a fluid situation for rookie goalies. Streakiness is typical. Marty being the team's No. 1 scares me a bit. All in all, great win.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Speaking of Shatty, he has been great this season. While he's been given generous minutes on the PP, with the STL line and has played against a lower tier of QoC than P-B, he's still looked like a No. 1 pairing D-man thus far. 24 points in 29 games and he's been great in the most important aspect, D.

Whats great to see is that of tonight the Blues have 7 forwards trending towards 50++ points. Shattenkirk is trending towards 60 at his rate. Pietro looking like a lock for 40 in a down year. This offense could become deadly. Lets hope that the trends continue.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Allen should have stopped all 3 of those tonight, yes the defense didn't do him any favors on the 3, even still all of them were very savable shots. None of them were even boderline un-savable, he's only had 1 good game since Elliot went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad