GDT: Islanders @ Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
I like how the team is playing in the offense zone with a lead, it's the best defense.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
That's what I figured when I heard it was a hit that took him out. So many concussions now.

Thanks for the gif ManyIdeas. Looks horrible.

It's been frustrating watching him this year. I know Armstrong has said he's happy with the team, but I think we'd strongly consider moving him. His play and the fact he always has injury issues around playoff time.

Yes, yes...Come to the dark side. :sarcasm:

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
It's been frustrating watching him this year. I know Armstrong has said he's happy with the team, but I think we'd strongly consider moving him. His play and the fact he always has injury issues around playoff time.
I'm not really for moving anyone right now. I think this team deserves a shot as constructed (with maybe a small roster tweak here or there).

I'm just hoping that some of these guys can work back up to their usual playing standards. This team should be a force if all the cylinders are hitting.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
Seriously Statsny... all you can do is stand there in front of the net with a broken stick? Man...

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012
For the first time in three years I am feeling positive about Bergy. Seems like his role is getting clearer, and he really is good in several areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad