GDT: "Is There Anybody Out There?" | Oilers vs. Ducks (Part 2) | 4.22.2013 | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Krueger

"alright boys stop staring at my nose and start waiting for those mistakes"

"I swear to god boys, if you make ONE MORE OFFENSIVE MOVE, I swear to GOD, I'll give the longest motivational speech you've ever heard. Don't TEST ME."

Shaun Bisson

Dec 3, 2012
Sarnia
Just finished my last bit of studying before my exam tomorrow (Spenser and the Age of Elizabeth fwiw) and was gonna turn on the rest of the 3rd. Doesn't sound like I should though...

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
Man if only Eberle stopped on the man there and checked him properly

But why would you do that when you're ****ing awesome?

Oct 30, 2011
looking at the players just standing around and screening their goalie

compare that to anaheim that actually tries to block shots

I guess the defense got a memo from Lowe to just mail it in.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I keep having this fear that MacT is gonna try to live up to his word and try to be bold by trading Yakupov for someone like Clarkson and a 2nd round pick at the draft.
Oilers need size and grit, but not at that expense, and Yak is already oilers grittiest star player..

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
looking at the players just standing around and screening their goalie

compare that to anaheim that actually tries to block shots

I guess the defense got a memo from Lowe to just mail it in.
Uhh yeah because a guy who has won more times than anybody else in management around the NHL would do something that stupid!

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Looks like they've given up. I actually thought they might try and go out with a bang, but it looks like it'll be a whimper.

They actually had the ducks on their heels. Smyth of all people was laying hits at that point. Why they decide to stop and bend over i'll never know.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
Man if only Eberle stopped on the man there and checked him properly

But why would you do that when you're ****ing awesome?

I was at the game against calgary a few weekends ago and drunkenly commented that Eberle needed to stop reading last years press clippings and got more than a few murmurs of agreement from my section

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
I keep having this fear that MacT is gonna try to live up to his word and try to be bold by trading Yakupov for someone like Clarkson and a 2nd round pick at the draft.
Oilers need size and grit, but not at that expense, and Yak is already oilers grittiest star player..

I think Mact's idea of being bold is getting toby peterson to play on the first line or getting him to play defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad