GDT: "Is There Anybody Out There?" | Oilers vs. Ducks (Part 2) | 4.22.2013 | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Perfect Human*

Has it ever occurred to you that Krueger's system is hard to learn for defensemen? Name one of our D that was here last year that looks as good as they did last year. This should be good......

Don't know what this has to do with my argument but you're right, none of them have.

MetaOil1993

Jun 22, 2012
Edmonton
Don't know what this has to do with my argument but you're right, none of them have.

Just saying, You seem to always drag your argument on and on and people reply and the same things over and over. I think most of us get the point you hate Schultz but do you really need to keep going on about it? First it was Hall now Schultz.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Oilers tweeting about Smytty's great play. This team has no intention of ever improving. They will stand behind their worst players out of loyalty no matter how bad they are.

koonz99

Sep 23, 2010
So what did yakupov do to get himself demoted off the first power play unit? he's been arguably one of the best oilers the past 15 games yet now he's on the 2nd unit. Sure seems like the first unit guys don't ever want to come off either

MetaOil1993

Jun 22, 2012
Edmonton
So what did yakupov do to get himself demoted off the first power play unit? he's been arguably one of the best oilers the past 15 games yet now he's on the 2nd unit. Sure seems like the first unit guys don't ever want to come off either

Smyth drew the penalty, Need to reward the vets.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Oilers tweeting about Smytty's great play. This team has no intention of ever improving. They will stand behind their worst players out of loyalty no matter how bad they are.

I don't think it's MacT controlling the twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00