GDT: "Is There Anybody Out There?" | Oilers vs. Ducks (Part 2) | 4.22.2013 | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Ducks have blocked 23 shots... Krueger will say they had good pressure all game but the Ducks threw up a defensive wall. Can't win them all.

"We have to take one thing from this game"
"I thought we played a good 20 minutes"
"We didn't stick to the plan"

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Man I have Foreign Policy Analysis and International Economic Development finals tomorrow, and two more finals in the next 2 days! And I had a simulation final today. Studying is for AFTER Oilers games. Being in NB, that means from 2 am - 8:59 am.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Oilers are lucky they played that ****** Avs squad during this stretch or this would be a 9 game losing streak now.

Lol the av's are the reason we are not 15th in the conference. if they had beat us those last 2 games we'd be in the basement again.

Pablo Aimar

Nov 28, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Makes me LOL when people use my username to undermine my opinions. It's an account made in 2006 to respect a player who's done more for this franchise than Hall/Eberle/RNH/Yakupov/Schultz ever have.

:handclap: People have short memories. God help the "superkids" if they have the misfortune of suffering injuries. They'll get the same treatment.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Watching the Canucks game, they are really giving it to the Hawks. Hitting them at every turn, and this team is far from physical.

Makes me wonder why we can't finish checks.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Man I have Foreign Policy Analysis and International Economic Development finals tomorrow, and two more finals in the next 2 days! And I had a simulation final today. Studying is for AFTER Oilers games. Being in NB, that means from 2 am - 8:59 am.

Haha ******. I just finished my 3rd final today. Got one left on weds.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
I'm tempted to listen to the postgame show. I assume, however, that it will be another episode of pumping up MacT's tires as the savior for this team.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
This is painful, Kevin Quinn is making my ears bleed too.

I can't wait to see Ryan Whitney leave.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
I'm tempted to listen to the postgame show. I assume, however, that it will be another episode of pumping up MacT's tires as the savior for this team.
It'll be pure comedy gold ... more entertaining than this game.
I'm tuning in for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille