GDT: "Is There Anybody Out There?" | Oilers vs. Ducks (Part 2) | 4.22.2013 | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
This is as bad as the Oilers have ever been and that is saying something. Surely Krueger can't survive this. I've never seen a coach so clueless as to what is going on out there.

MetaOil1993

Jun 22, 2012
Edmonton
We have the human beaver dubnyk already though :sarcasm:

And Khabiboozin :nod:

Yup, but the thing that really gets me is that they bring back Beauchiman, who for all accounts was crap in Toronto, and he plays like Scott Niedermyer in Anaheim.

I know that was puzzling? Maybe he can't handle the pressure of being in a hockey market.

My gosh I see Smyth on the ice every second shift...He has played on every line tonight..

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Krueger knows that empty net was the best dman they had last night... so I bet he's going for that strategy again. Look for the Oilers to start their last 3 games with no goalie.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
This is as bad as the Oilers have ever been and that is saying something. Surely Krueger can't survive this. I've never seen a coach so clueless as to what is going on out there.

You know, I was open to Kreuger being hired as the head coach, I thought for sure that if anybody could teach the Oilers to be defensively responsible it would be him.

But this is just amazing. It looks like a WHL team out there.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007

MacT has the ability to make sweeping changes if he wants to. Horcoff, Smyth, sweep out the coaching staff and hire Ruff. If he's serious about bringing in change, there's plenty of potential big changes out there.

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
You know, I was open to Kreuger being hired as the head coach, I thought for sure that if anybody could teach the Oilers to be defensively responsible it would be him.

But this is just amazing. It looks like a WHL team out there.
Heh, the Oil Kings would probably kick the hell out of the Oilers. :naughty: They have a lot of 20 year olds on their club. Hell, Nuge just turned 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad