Is it time to move Mike Green? (aka the equally confused thread) x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
It's amusing that you make this assumption rather than assuming his lower body injuries have diminished his shot -which goes a long way to explaining the shooting percentage he achieved over a substantial sample this past year.

His shooting pctg in 12-13 (right after he got over his groin issues) was actually abnormally high. Around 12% that year so not sure that holds much water. Smaller sample size with 35 games tho. Over the whole season most likely it would have evened out.

More likely he just had a bad luck year while a guy Joel Ward had an extremely lucky year shooting wise (18% vs career norm of 11%)

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
so...where we here? keep him, trade him for whatever the market will bring, or trade him for a quality return only?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
It's amusing that you make this assumption rather than assuming his lower body injuries have diminished his shot -which goes a long way to explaining the shooting percentage he achieved over a substantial sample this past year.

except that he lead the league in scoring from defense since the last round of groin. that would tend to discount that his shot has been effected by his injury.

I am not much for blaming luck particularly when its an advanced stat for luck, but we know things even out or average out.

LifetimeUFA

Apr 12, 2014
so...where we here? keep him, trade him for whatever the market will bring, or trade him for a quality return only?

Right now I want to keep him to see how he plays under Trotz(I think he will bounce back), if it goes bad then trade him at the deadline so we dont let him go for nothing next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad