• maybe - let's see how the rest of this season goes

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • absolutely not

Votes: 183 85.9%

• Total voters

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Nope. Sure seems you do

OK. You mentioned that it was clear from Draisaitl's edge work that he isn't injured. You just claimed that you don't believe your claims should be accepted without evidence.

So what is your evidence that Draisaitl is not injured?

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
OK. You mentioned that it was clear from Draisaitl's edge work that he isn't injured. You just claimed that you don't believe your claims should be accepted without evidence.

Pretty sure Ive explained it to you many times why I believe that. You dont. Im fine with that. Im not begging you to explain your beliefs even though Ive explained mine.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Pretty sure Ive explained it to you many times why I believe that. You dont. Im fine with that. Im not begging you to explain your beliefs even though Ive explained mine.

I asked this question.
Do you think all of your claims should be accepted as truth without doubt?

Your changing story is hard to follow. Now your claim is a belief and I am "begging" for an explanation?

You claimed that Draisaitl's edge work was evidence of your belief. I have last night's game on my pvr. You refused to provide one example of a play from last night to support your belief. Then I asked for a clip from any game this year to support your belief. Nada.

What have I said to support you claim that it "Sure seems" I believe my claims should be accepted as truth without doubt?

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
I asked this question.

Your changing story is hard to follow. Now your claim is a belief and I am "begging" for an explanation?

You claimed that Draisaitl's edge work was evidence of your belief. I have last night's game on my pvr. You refused to provide one example of a play from last night to support your belief. Then I asked for a clip from any game this year to support your belief. Nada.

What have I said to support you claim that it "Sure seems" I believe my claims should be accepted as truth without doubt?
No changing story. Read the thread. He skates well when he wants to. The team hasn't sat what many people believe to be an injured superstar. I believe he's well enough to play and play well. If you dont, who cares.

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
I asked this question.

And honestly, if you need me to point out some examples of how well Draisaitl can skate, move, tight turn, display great edge work, then you really do need that PVR that you speak of.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Need a ' let's revisit this around this time next season's pole option.

Edit : Or "sure , for Bedard or Makar' option.

None of the options work for me..

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
And honestly, if you need me to point out some examples of how well Draisaitl can skate, move, tight turn, display great edge work, then you really do need that PVR that you speak of.

Wow. Two consecutive comments to be a jerk and try and defend your insult. It's as if you aren't worried about the point you made, but are more interested in continuing the disagreement. It definitely would take less time to find a clip proving your point. Instead you bicker.

It's ok to say you were wrong. Or too lazy to prove your point. But why keep on? Is bickering that important to you?

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I thought threads are closed with overwhelming poll percentage, god I hope these types of threads stop in here, hey Oiler fans why not get behind are stars instead of slamming them

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
Wow. Two consecutive comments to be a jerk and try and defend your insult. It's as if you aren't worried about the point you made, but are more interested in continuing the disagreement. It definitely would take less time to find a clip proving your point. Instead you bicker.

It's ok to say you were wrong. Or too lazy to prove your point. But why keep on? Is bickering that important to you?
Why would I say Im wrong. I have my opinion. Not sure what yours is. Seems you just wanna argue.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I thought threads are closed with overwhelming poll percentage, god I hope these types of threads stop in here, hey Oiler fans why not get behind are stars instead of slamming them
Good thing you don’t read GDTs ;)

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Need a ' let's revisit this around this time next season's pole option.

Edit : Or "sure , for Bedard or Makar' option.

None of the options work for me..
See the second option: “Maybe, let’s see how the season goes.”

Reactions: LTIR

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Then you shouldn’t read GDTs ;)
I read your post, and I find it funny the team has not lost in regulation in 10 games, all players go thru mini slumps even McDavid,I guess it's time to move on from everybody that don't keep pace with McDavid. Like how could Draisaitl possibly? help this team in the playoffs . SMDH

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Well if VainGretzky is allowed on these boards then so should Draisuckle

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
the percentage used to be even more lopsided. I think it's been up long enough that outside fans have noticed and are voting in it to troll

Reactions: VainGretzky

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013

Drai is not injured because the organization chose to send him to the Allstars game (ended up just embarrassing himself with his performance) instead of resting him.

Reactions: Duke74

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Drai is not injured because the organization chose to send him to the Allstars game (ended up just embarrassing himself with his performance) instead of resting him.
Or maybe he is just going through the motions like every other NHL player goes through at times during their careers.

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
You started it.

How was I looking for an argument asking you to prove your claim that Draisaitl's edge work was proof he isn't injured?

That is something that is easily proven. But instead you made that jerk comment. Why?
Ive explained my point over and over. If you don't like it, don't understand it, I don't care.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Go pick on the players who've actually been costing us the season. There's plenty of them. Flaming the NHL's 2nd leading scorer and the guy whose been the second biggest carry of this team the past decade is beyond r**arded.
If you read my OP, I’m not flaming him. I’m merely suggesting initiating a discussion over whether the Oilers should sell high and get that coveted #1D. If Draisaitl was worthless, that t wouldn’t be possible.
So that’s a testament to his value of anything

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
On a totally unrelated note, Mark Rypien, Morten Anderson, Johnny Damon, Eric Dickerson, Jim McMahon, Rollie Fingers, Joe West, Grant Fuhr, Goose Gossage, Jamir Miller, Christian Okoye, Jake Plummer, Jeremy Roenick, Kevin Sorbo played the golf course I live on here in Phoenix Today as part of SB festivities. I didn’t watch intently so not sure if Grant was here…. My neighbor had Yankees pitcher Phil Coke put a ball in the yard, he signed it.

Reactions: Harry Curry

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Ive explained my point over and over. If you don't like it, don't understand it, I don't care.

You care enough to keep replying. You could have found 10 clips in the time it would take to prove your bogus assertion opinion, if support for it exists.

You can't prove what you claimed so instead of saying there is no support for you opinion you somehow think repeating the same thing about my lack of understanding. I understand plenty.

You made an unsupportable claim. Instead of admitting your error you lay the blame on me. Not admirable but easy enough to understand what you are saying.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
170227025311-oscar-envelope-beatty-dunaway-0227.jpg

And the award for dumbest thread on HFBoards goes to ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad