[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Last edited:

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 2m
Anders Lindback expected out until after the Olympics, injured when Cory Conacher ran into him last night in Ottawa

How many games until Olympic break?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 2m
Anders Lindback expected out until after the Olympics, injured when Cory Conacher ran into him last night in Ottawa

How many games until Olympic break?

I guess we'll have to make a trade for a backup...

:yo:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Even though Ben Bishop practiced he is questionable for Sat vs. Habs. With Lindback out, Cooper didn't rule out 2 goalies being called up.

Cooper said Lindback was hurt when he was run over by Conacher. Called Lindback's performance "gutty" for staying in game.

Cooper said Filppula might miss Saturday vs. Habs but made it sound more precautionary.

Wowsa.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I know he was injured on that hit by Conacher you could see it in his play after that. He was moving well and looking good up until that play.

Expect Desjardins back up and Helenius to Syracuse. Gudlevski isn't ready yet, hasn't looked good lately but nobody in Syracuse has.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
I view tomorrow as an impending disaster, so why not try Kristers? I don't think Desjardins can pull a win for us (not down Stammer AND Fippula AND the way we've played lately), so why not give it a shot? What's the worse that can happen? We lose by a gajillion instead of 2-3?

Then again, I'm a gambler.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I view tomorrow as an impending disaster, so why not try Kristers? I don't think Desjardins can pull a win for us (not down Stammer AND Fippula AND the way we've played lately), so why not give it a shot? What's the worse that can happen? We lose by a gajillion instead of 2-3?

I'm with you on this one.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

Screw it, why not?

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
The fact that Kristers IS going to the Olympics makes calling up Ceddy that much more realistic. He is looking tired in net so Ceddy is actually the better choice.
Riku to Syracuse; find a back-up someplace for the Crunch; Ceddy to the Bolts; Kristers to the Olympics. Simple.
As for the Crunch; as long as we are able to keep players to ensure Tampa has a healthy lineup, so be it. This season is a write off as far as the standings go, so it is best if we prepare the players for the deep playoff run we are all hoping the Lightning have.
Use the rest of this year to evaluate the play (or lack there of) of the current Crunch roster and make the decisions for next year. Some exciting young talent should be wearing Crunch colors in 2014-2015, so that is something to look forward to.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
The fact that Kristers IS going to the Olympics makes calling up Ceddy that much more realistic. He is looking tired in net so Ceddy is actually the better choice.
Riku to Syracuse; find a back-up someplace for the Crunch; Ceddy to the Bolts; Kristers to the Olympics. Simple.
As for the Crunch; as long as we are able to keep players to ensure Tampa has a healthy lineup, so be it. This season is a write off as far as the standings go, so it is best if we prepare the players for the deep playoff run we are all hoping the Lightning have.
Use the rest of this year to evaluate the play (or lack there of) of the current Crunch roster and make the decisions for next year. Some exciting young talent should be wearing Crunch colors in 2014-2015, so that is something to look forward to.

Actually calling up Kristers because he is going to the Olympics makes more sense to me. That way CD and Riku are already in Syracuse for when Kristers has to leave. The AHL is not stopping for the Olympics are they?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This stuff is bound to happen on a team that let's other teams walk over their goalies. Just glad it wasn't Bishop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad