Injury Report: IR: Brian Lee

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
No, Bishop is supposed to be back Tuesday.

heaven-god-22.jpg

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Is that confirmed? I thought he was just coming off IR and Coop said that doesn't guarantee he will play that day.

If they take him off IR on Tuesday, I don't see any reason he doesn't play. The reason he was put on IR was so we could call up Ceddy, right? Once he's back, Ceddy has to go down.

walle

Sep 9, 2008
Northpole
Last edited:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Updates:
Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Keith Aulie (hand) has shed his red no-contact jersey for a regular jersey for the morning skate.

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Victor Hedman also skating, as expected, but no Sami Salo; Keith Aulie (broken hand) skating in a normal colored (not red) jersey

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
--> Desjardins, finally reunited with his pads, will be heading back to Syracuse today as Bishop is activated -->

FROM EE

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 10m
So to clear a few things up: Bishop expected to be activated off IR and backup Lindback tonight -->

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
--> Desjardins, finally reunited with his pads, will be heading back to Syracuse today as Bishop is activated -->

FROM EE

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 10m
So to clear a few things up: Bishop expected to be activated off IR and backup Lindback tonight -->

Poor CD. Think he tries to pass his pads off as carry on for the trip back?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Missy Zielinski ‏@Missy_Zielinski
So Lindback vs. Bobrovsky tonight, Bishop likely to start tomorrow. Salo out, but day-to-day and Aulie getting close to return as well.

Ben Bishop said he feels good and plan is for him I back up tonight and likely start tomorrow

Victor Hedman has no lingering effects from Saturday's hit from Hartnell, had no comment on Hartnell not getting a hearing/suspension

/Twitter

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://tbo.com/sports/lightning/bolts-notes-g-bishop-activated-ready-to-return-20140113/
D Sami Salo received a bit of good news when tests came back negative on his left ankle after the veteran took a shot off the ankle during the first period on Saturday in Philadelphia.

Salo was still limping around the locker room and wearing a walking boot, but is considered day-to-day and could be back before the end of the week.

“It’s not the best, but it’s making small progress,’’ Salo said. “Today was a little better than yesterday and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.’’
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hock...torque-on-leg-still-tough-for-stamkos/2160875
D Keith Aulie (hand), out since Dec. 5, shed his red jersey at Monday's skate. "He's becoming day to day as opposed to week to week," coach Jon Cooper said.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://lightning.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2013020724&navid=DL|TBL|home
Victor Hedman left the game in the beginning of the third period after blocking a shot off his leg. He was unable to get up from the ice without the support of team trainer Tom Mulligan and Eric Brewer's assistance and did not put any weight on his right leg as he was helped to the locker room. Cooper said he believes Hedman will make the trip because the entire medical staff will be making the trip, but his status for tomorrow is unknown.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Any status on Hedman?

I was at the game and it was sad to see him leave the game.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
confirmed cooper had stated all teams doctors on flight expected hedman to travel with.

Unconfirmed hedman on crutches will not travel with team to carolina I have no idea what that means but im worried.

update unconfirmed: As it turned out, Hedman DID travel with team to Carolina. Yzerman said Hedman is only bruised, though called him "uncertain" for Sunday.

Last edited:

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
I expect he will have the day off tomarrow and then we have a 5 or so day break before the next game so he will be back by then. Just my prediction.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I expect he will have the day off tomarrow and then we have a 5 or so day break before the next game so he will be back by then. Just my prediction.

if my unconfirmed no lightning affiliation guys are correct yes sounds that way.

I was scared something was broken with the boot told wouldnt be on plane was like wow sick to stomach even.

So is good news but have no official lightning confirmation yet:(

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 3h

Update on Hedman: traveled with the team to Carolina, x-rays were negative, so just a bruise, but wouldn't expect he'll play tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad