Interesting Info: Part XXI (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I know there was a discussion somewhere here about the divisions but I can't find it so I'll stick this here. IIRC our division was Us-Detroit-Chicago-Nashville-Minnesota-TB-Carolina-Florida. I just saw Friedman report there is speculation that Minnesota will go out west and Dallas will join the Central.

NHL considering changes to 2021 division realignment plan

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I think it would be St. Louis in the Central instead of Dallas.

Logic is not in play here. St Louis was in the West in the first iteration reported last week but in a followup (link above) discussion is Minnesota would move west and be replaced by Dallas. Obviously we'd prefer Minnesota but it is the Jackets were talking about.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I know there was a discussion somewhere here about the divisions but I can't find it so I'll stick this here. IIRC our division was Us-Detroit-Chicago-Nashville-Minnesota-TB-Carolina-Florida. I just saw Friedman report there is speculation that Minnesota will go out west and Dallas will join the Central.

NHL considering changes to 2021 division realignment plan
I’ve read that too. But it sure seems that Minn. in the Central and Dallas in the West make the most sense. But as someone said, it is the NHL...

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
And some people on here want to run him out of town :laugh:
It's great that he cares about the community and is doing lots of good things off the ice. We need to people like that. We also need people who are making over 5 million dollars a year to score more goals on the ice. I'll give him a pass for part of last season because of the high ankle sprain but before Dec 9 when that injury occurred he only had 5 goals.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
It's great that he cares about the community and is doing lots of good things off the ice. We need to people like that. We also need people who are making over 5 million dollars a year to score more goals on the ice. I'll give him a pass for part of last season because of the high ankle sprain but before Dec 9 when that injury occurred he only had 5 goals.
Least of our concerns right now. Players have ups and downs. The sky isn’t falling with him :facepalm:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
My actual bet would be Nationwide Children's.

Based off of what was done with the Crew shirt sponsorship, not because of any insider info or anything (I'm research, so we usually don't find out until the general public does).

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

I'm hoping for Nationwide. I'm fearing something like Papa John's or FarmersOnly.com.

well, we already know Papa John's is out the door this season and replaced by Jet's. I'd be all for a Brewdog ad on the helmets so everyone can have an Elvis Juice sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad