18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Here's a real mockup of a pure white heritage jersey

C2Yja9qXUAApKSr.jpg:large

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I think this would look great with an "O" on the front too!

That jersey needs the gold laurel trim to separate the white and black.
Otherwise it's just a Devils template with the 2D logo stuck on

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I wonder if there would be a way to incorporate the gold laurels with something that makes it clear this is the Ottawa Senators (or at least the Ottawa hockey club of the NHL) but something that is not a centurion...

I mean my order is still:
2d logo
O jerseys
Current '3d' logo

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
I like how the article even contained a pic of Jerkstore's latest vision for a jersey. I like it a lot.

Never liked the O jersey. The bar was set so low with the diagonal SENS that anything would be better.

I like what is pictured above the best, although I would like a new 2D logo. People just want the old one because they are afraid the sens will botch it.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
That jersey needs the gold laurel trim to separate the white and black.
Otherwise it's just a Devils template with the 2D logo stuck on

sens-throwback-option.jpg
thumb.aspx

They're red, white, and black?? If anything he just swapped a few colours around and added the black shoulder yoke to his other 2D design

C1vq5hfWEAArXLa.jpg

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
The nicest jersey of them all for my money is still the one "Slamingo" has shown. :nod:

I think this would look great with an "O" on the front too!

I have often thought that they should either try & place a gold "S" in the middle of the "O" or maybe as you suggest try & place an "O" around the centurion. Of all the centurions above I like the first one, top left & the two centurions we have already used. :popcorn:

Emerica

May 29, 2010
To me, it's pretty simple. The =0= is a bit too boring for everyday use. So you roll with these as the everydays (perhaps adding our current =0= shoulder patches to it), and the black =0= for the third jersey:

del6gx.png

The red one with the 2D and black yoke isn't my favourite, but a good alternative if we once again insist on sticking with red (which makes no sense... let MTL be red, TOR blue, and us black).

This would be one if not the prettiest set of jerseys in the league.

Iamtheliquor*

Dec 15, 2015
To me, it's pretty simple. The =0= is a bit too boring for everyday use. So you roll with these as the everydays (perhaps adding our current =0= shoulder patches to it), and the black =0= for the third jersey:

del6gx.png

The red one with the 2D and black yoke isn't my favourite, but a good alternative if we once again insist on sticking with red (which makes no sense... let MTL be red, TOR blue, and us black).

And then this unique beaut for the upcoming outdoor game:

C16isskXUA0c3wy.jpg

If we insist on going with the =0= for everyday home and away, I want to see the off-white changed to a pure white for both the light and dark jerseys.. it looks shockingly good:

0928-matware-ott.png

Those 2D black and white would be the best in the league hands down. Really don't understand what management and marketing has been doing these past few years. The 3D logo was stale a longggggggg time ago.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
sens-throwback-option.jpg
thumb.aspx

They're red, white, and black?? If anything he just swapped a few colours around and added the black shoulder yoke to his other 2D design

C1vq5hfWEAArXLa.jpg

They're similar enough that it's all I can see, especially if you stop scrolling the devils jersey at the start of the black of the sleeve.

If we have a red primary jersey, imo it needs to have gold trim to set our colours apart from the 1000 other teams that go red black white. Also think it works on black primary as well.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Senators04.png

I still prefer these, the white stripes add a je ne sais quoi to the uniform.

I agree, those are the nicest uniforms we've had. That being said, even if they go with the one without the white, it'll still be a great jersey set.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
The best by far. I love the white jersey too.

Timeless.

IMO, realistically, I don't see them going back to the exact design pictured. It needs to be a little bit different for people who already own the older jerseys to really want to go out and buy one (even if the cut is different). I expect the black ones are fairly rare these days, but I'm sure tons of fans own the white one already.

I'm not saying I want them to alter it (I think it's gorgeous too), but I'd expect them to do something like what was posted earlier, with the simplified cuffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad