Prospect Info: In the System Part VII (Preds Prospect/Minor League Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Ads getting f***ed over hard. Donovan gets hit high by Kolesar, refs miss it, Kirkland goes in to defend Donovan and gets an instigator and a game misconduct.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
It almost looked like he took two shots... but it begs the question with those moves why he was the 7th shooter

Did Tolvanen participate in the SO?

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
He's also starting to shoot more which is a good sign for him since he averaged 3.5 SOG per game in the KHL last season.

First 4 games: 3 SOG
Last 3 games: 9 SOG

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
He's also starting to shoot more which is a good sign for him since he averaged 3.5 SOG per game in the KHL last season.

First 4 games: 3 SOG
Last 3 games: 9 SOG

I follow along on twitter and everyone seems to agree he is letting it fly more. The interesting part is how good is point totals are for a guy that is still just figuring things out.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
He's absolutely right. If he goes back to the KHL there's no chance he's getting called up this year. Learn the smaller ice, play against some still quality competition, earn your callup and stay in the NHL.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
With each passing game it's more and more clear that Evason was a huge problem. It's nice to be on this side of the shot totals.

K2IvqYC.png

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
With each passing game it's more and more clear that Evason was a huge problem. It's nice to be on this side of the shot totals.

K2IvqYC.png

I wasn't sure that SA was going to make it to 10 SOG. On the scoreboard, they had 8 after 2 periods. The Admirals missed so many corners by inches. They could have scored 5 or 6 goals in the game. They stopped SA in the neutral zone so many times that is was weird. Since there are 9 guys back from last season, I have to think that Evason wasn't coaching these guys the best way. The team is 6-1-1-0 so far and in first place. Tom McCollum with the shut out.

BTW, Tolvanen has 6 points in 7 games before tonight's game. Six of those were road games. Tonight, I saw him back checking and playing defense. He is rounding out his game.

Reactions: PredsV82

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Richard can actually use his speed now that we're not just sitting back and defending. Trenin looks faster. Even Kirkland looks decent.

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Missed the opener, so first home game last night. As I told someone at intermission, I feel as though I realized I've wasted the last 6 years of my hockey life watching Evason suck the fun out of hockey. Every line looks as though they possess some offensive talent, regardless of who is on it.

Seeing Trenin pair with Petterson seems crazy when you consider last year, the only time those two were on the ice together was during warmups. Richard was skating with a Oliver/Kirkland and making that work as well.

The thing that boggles my mind is the fact that we look this good, while missing Blackwell, Gaudet and Gregoire.

Reactions: adsfan

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
According to Vingan Tolvanen recently moved out of his hotel room and into an apartment. Sounds like a guy who plans on being in North America all season.

Reactions: PredsV82

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
According to Vingan Tolvanen recently moved out of his hotel room and into an apartment. Sounds like a guy who plans on being in North America all season.

I'm not familiar with his usage up there but hopefully with Grimaldi up he gets even more opportunities to shine offensively.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Gaudet is playing tonight here in Milwaukee, as is Gregoire, against Cleveland. I stayed home because it has been a long week.

Kirkland is playing center for Baptiste and Tolvanen. I guess he is filling in for Grimaldi.

Richard scored 6 minutes into the game. That is his third "first goal of the game" this season in 9 games. He also has another first Ads goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad