Prospect Info: In the System IX (Ads and Prospects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Teams that had an Ellis and an Ekholm would consider themselves most fortunate. I don’t think having Josi and the E guys around for a longer while is a bad thing. Poile needs to find the money for Eks. Those 3 are not part of the Preds problem.
I don’t think anyone believes they are the problem. It’s a sum of parts.

for me, it’s more of the fact that this core is not going to contend for a cup again. ekholm, Josi, and Ellis are all 30. All 3 could bring in very valuable pieces for a much needed rebuild.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I just wish they could pry Josi and Ellis apart. A big part of my dissatisfaction with Ellis is probably tied to using him so much on that top pair, whereas putting him with Ekholm might cure me of that.
Fabbro is more of that defensive first role that IMHO Josi needs. I'd love for them to go back to Ekholm-Ellis.

I'm not for trading any of the good players. Trade Cousins, Haula or maybe even Granlund. I believe the core can win with solid goalie play and a better system.

Jul 12, 2007
It's one of the things that drives me up a wall with Poile. Why do we need shitty, untalented vets on the bottom pair? Let the kids do it, for less money, provide the same defense and actually be able to chip in a little offense.
Poile loves to cruise goodwill to find a 5.99 item that’s worth 59,000 $
I guess that will change when he’s gone.
He’s about ohfer 500.
He always gets something that’s worth 0.99 for his 5.99

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty

Kid is huge. His skating was an issue at the draft, I do remember that. I haven't gotten to watch him again recently. Maybe he will come to dev camp next year.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Excellent. Give him a couple of games with Chicago then get his ass up here and let's see what hes got
Really impossible for us to guess what he went through, how well he was able to stay in game shape, etc. I just hope he's feeling better, and if it takes him more like "weeks" than a couple of games to get back into game shape and ready to go, so be it. Whatever timeline he's ready for.

But it would be nice if he was able to come up here sometime before the season ended anyway and get a chance to show something. :crossfing

Reactions: adsfan and PredsV82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad