Prospect Info: In the System IX (Ads and Prospects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
10-2 win tonight for the Ads/Wolves

1g 1a for Cole Smith
1g for Richard
3a for Tanner Jeannot
2g for Pitlick
1g 3a for Tom Novak
2a for Davies
3a for Allard

Novak, Davies, Jeannot, Tomasino, and Pitlick are all PPG through 6 games.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
It was interesting last season to see Novak put himself on the prospect radar. Is Jeannot perhaps doing so this year? :dunno:

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
What would it take to get Jarvis from the Canes? Dude looks like the type we need to be going after in this rebuild.
I am not the least bit against Askarov as a prospect... but I would have taken Jarvis with our pick instead. You'll never be able to trade for him.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Even though, the AHL is all over the place this year I love to see Pitlick, Novak, Allard and Davies score a lot of points and would like to see them up in the NHL at some point.

Especially the defensemen, as we can then assess the Ekholm situation better and it's not like Borowiecki and Benning are setting the league on fire.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
The rookie is on the bottom of that list, above him, a defenseman. Hockey media is hinting Farrance is the replacement for Ekholm, but does Davies have a say in that??

I said in another thread earlier this week; Allard, Davies, Carrier are all on the list that need looks ahead of Farrance in my mind. Now, Poile may feel pressure to give him a look to get him to sign so that's a different story.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
If Farrance is smart, he'll sign with us and whether he's a regular in the lineup or not, spend some time learning from Josi, Ellis and Ekholm. If he wants immediate playing time and the biggest payday available, then he'll probably end up somewhere without the same veteran presence and spend a lot of time spinning his wheels without solid mentoring.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I'd like to keep both Ek and Ellis if possible. I'm not an Ellis lover really, but that right side is already thin, and losing him gives us Fabbro and then...???
I just wish they could pry Josi and Ellis apart. A big part of my dissatisfaction with Ellis is probably tied to using him so much on that top pair, whereas putting him with Ekholm might cure me of that.

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad