Impact Thread - Make Amarikwa Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
That play by Rooney to save a goal and set-up one was unreal.
As much as the play was epic, Acosta contributed a pretty big part

If it was say, I don't know, Mancosu at the end of that play, we'd just be talking about how the old man saved the draw...

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
That play by Rooney to save a goal and set-up one was unreal.

As someone who hated Rooney his whole career for how overhyped and overrated he was by the British media, even I have to admit that was a heck of a play.

I was talking to an English classmate of mine today about it. Funnily enough, as I was telling him to go see the sequence, he stopped me and said he had already seen it. To him, the most impressive part of that play was the tackle while I told him I was in awe for the long stretch pass. It's interesting to see the difference in appreciation from two different cultures. What was most impressive for you guys? The pass or the tackle?

Also, again, I hate Rooney, but it can only be good for the MLS when you have a guy that has all his performances scrutinized around the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtPeur

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I have the ahmedou syndrome :(

Fanni didn't play last weekend, maybe it's time for Diallo

Bush
Diallo-Fanni-Camacho
Sagna-Piette-Raitala
Silva-Taider-Piatti
Amerikwa

Second Team
Diop
Duvall-Cabrera-Fisher-Lovitz
Krolicki-Azira-Shome
Vargas-Mancosu-Jackson

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Next lineup

Bouche
Bagna - Dit Allô - Cam à chaud - Perkele
A-riz-a - Pie et - T'aider
S'il-va-plait - America - Nacho Man
Dude, on a monday ? You have to cut back a little ! Plus, nonsence is ahmedou's gimmick, you have to respect that stuff .
Bush
Diallo-Fanni-Camacho
Sagna-Piette-Raitala
Silva-Taider-Piatti
Amerikwa

Second Team
Diop
Duvall-Cabrera-Fisher-Lovitz
Krolicki-Azira-Shome
Vargas-Mancosu-Jackson
Diallo will probably have to get a few reps before he's ready to play a whole match but it could look like that real soon. That's pretty decent depth.

Last edited:

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

Martineau calling out Anthony Marcotte and Richard Labbé for saying the MLS isn't a major league. :nod:

Pretty interesting conversation on #IMFC about that right now.

For the record, I like Anthony Marcotte. He's at first a hockey connoisseur, but he's open to other sports.

I can't say the same for Labbé. I don't dislike him per say, but I don't appreciate his attitude. I still remember the night at 110% (RIP) where he was called out by PJ stock for not having any sources within the Habs. Classic 11o% moment :laugh:

A PSG fan tried to burn a sign in Marseille for the OM lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtPeur

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007

Martineau calling out Anthony Marcotte and Richard Labbé for saying the MLS isn't a major league. :nod:

Pretty interesting conversation on #IMFC about that right now.

For the record, I like Anthony Marcotte. He's at first a hockey connoisseur, but he's open to other sports.

I can't say the same for Labbé. I don't dislike him per say, but I don't appreciate his attitude. I still remember the night at 110% (RIP) where he was called out by PJ stock for not having any sources within the Habs. Classic 11o% moment :laugh:

The difference should be made between major sport and major league. MLS is a minor league of a major sport. NHL is a major league of a minor sport.

I don't have the whole debate that they had so I can't really comment about their views.

Reactions: Luigi Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad