Impact Thread - Make Amarikwa Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I'm seeing a lot of Wenger in Garde, in his weird tactical and lineup decisions.
Yeah, for some reason he thought playing our best mid on the wing was a good idea when he had a guy out of position and another who can't do anything with the ball except get rid of it as a solution. Then subbing Silva out for some reason him being our only dangerous player since the beginning of the game. All of that in the most important game of the season so far.

J'la comprends pas.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Well for one, more and more imfc fans are starting to share my take on Piette on Twitter that Ive been having months ago. Its always like this :laugh: with Ciman, AjH, Saputo being cheap back in 2014..

when willyou guys learn?:sarcasm:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I don't even know what's going on in Bordeaux anymore. Just days ago, it was announced he accepted the job.

Maybe it was reported that he accepted the job, but upon more detailed talks, he decided he didn't want the gig anymore?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DC United lost 1-0 to NYRB today, keeping DC 6 points behind IMFC and the 6th place. However, DC still have 4 games in hand.

DC will face the Union on Wednesday and Atlanta on Sunday. So after next weekend, DC will have 3 games in hand on IMFC. Hopefully they lose both an IMFC get that difficult win against NYRB.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
DC United lost 1-0 to NYRB today, keeping DC 6 points behind IMFC and the 6th place. However, DC still have 4 games in hand.

DC will face the Union on Wednesday and Atlanta on Sunday. So after next weekend, DC will have 3 games in hand on IMFC. Hopefully they lose both an IMFC get that difficult win against NYRB.

I’d rather have DC beat the Union. Union is 3 pts ahead. I’d rather play columbus than nycfc in the knockout game (if standings remain like they are right now)

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal

I don't even know what's going on in Bordeaux anymore. Just days ago, it was announced he accepted the job.

Maybe it was reported that he accepted the job, but upon more detailed talks, he decided he didn't want the gig anymore?

He wanted guarantees about personnel, future transfers, control over the squad recruitment and all that. He wasn't satisfied with what Bordeaux were offering. Henry is known in France to be a control freak as well.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Remi should leave for Bordeaux and then we form a committee of 5 hfboards members who rotate every month and all decisions must me taken unanimously

We'd sign Ben Arfa and a striker and have no money left for any other players or contract extensions and the Impact would be f***ed

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
We'd sign Ben Arfa and a striker and have no money left for any other players or contract extensions and the Impact would be ****ed

Whats going on with him? Did he like retire or something? taking extended vacations? he hasnt played since April of last year and leagues have started already.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Whats going on with him? Did he like retire or something? taking extended vacations? he hasnt played since April of last year and leagues have started already.
Last I heard he was having a hard time chosing between Rennes and Nice. Hopefully he choses neither and signs with us :naughty:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
He's part of the unstable motherf*ckers crew that can't sign to a club once for all featuring Samir Nasri, Yaya Toure, John Terry, Patrice Evra, Samuel Eto'o and Jack Rodwell. Some of them probably signed for new clubs, although I would doubt because I didn't hear anything but Idc they are still unstable :laugh:

Even a f**kboy like Jimmy Briand found himself a new club within 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad