OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Who is this Myriam person that's reporting this? Are you sure it's not just someone who wants attention?

She wrote that he's her brother's BFF, in Courtrais, Belgium. For what it's worth obviously...

It would be damn cool if it was a summer needs to signing to transition from Paz. It would mean that this management is a lot more proactive than it used to be.

void

Jan 5, 2006
She wrote that he's her brother's BFF, in Courtrais, Belgium. For what it's worth obviously...

It would be damn cool if it was a summer needs to signing to transition from Paz. It would mean that this management is a lot more proactive than it used to be.

Hmm, yeah I'll take it with a grain of salt for now but it would be an interesting move. She said that it's an Italian player that'll be heading the other way, so either Mancosu or Donadel. Hopefully it's the former.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It would still leave the team without a decent striker though, unless Garde is confident he can make a starter out of AJH.
I think the striker is the final piece to the whole puzzle. They wanna see what they really have in AJH first, and rightfully so, then a decision will be made.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Here's a video in which you can truly see Vargas' level of skill. It's against players his own age back then, but you get a glimpse of his raw talent.

Reactions: ShaMu

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Here's a video in which you can truly see Vargas' level of skill. It's against players his own age back then, but you get a glimpse of his raw talent.

Chile U20 won that tournament and Vargas finished with the most goals.
He was already playing againts men professionally for one of the biggest clubs in Chile.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Dude, if Zlatan were ever to sign with the Impact I'd make the drive from Kanata for the season opener in a freaking heartbeat ! Too bad it ain't happening.

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
thrust.gif

I was also at the game. That game and the 6-0 vs Toronto in the Canadian Cup are probably my two favorite Impact games. When I saw Mallace's incredible pass, I was already rising up to cheer

Last edited:
Reactions: TRG

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
He's had other injuries since then but, yeah, he probably never was able to fully recover from his first injury. It really looked nasty

What is really nasty is the fact that they still allow New England to compete in this MLS v1.0 stadium. Very amateurish, aren't they in this league since its inception? There are USL teams with better facilities. No wonder Nguyen wants to bounce from this dumpster. I mean they did lose 4 or 5 finals without ever winning the Cup.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I still remember pulling up on a red light after a game only to notice that there were two impact players in the left lane next to us. It was a Buick from Minnesota. The driver was Mallace and the passenger was Porter.

I told my bro « oh shit it’s Porter ». Then I waved to them and chatted it up a bit. My bro had a Porter jersey, he bought it the day after his glorious goal. Cameron was like « oh man I love it ! »

We also once saw Piatti and Romero in Piatti’s Porsche. We weren’t stopped that time so I was trying to catch up, match their speed and yell them hello. I succeeded for like 3 seconds, both dudes answered back. This was like 45 mins before the game, 5 mins away for the SS lol.

Loving these small moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad