OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
USA VS Bosnia friendly starting right now

I’m a bosnian myself and I only know one guy on the squad lol, they really put on novices. The US have a good team. Will be interesting

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
LAG are already at max DP: Alessandrini + Dos Santos brothers

If they manage to put Zlatan as non-dp, that's just madness. I wouldn't mind picking Alessandrini up though

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
HFImpact'ers have validated Nehuen Paz. The lad hasn't validate "Lanus" (possibily he disagrees with dat thing).

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
they could have....

Kamara-Zlatan
Llget-GDS-JDS-Alessandrini

That's crazy...
Stap it, We can beat them.

their D line is inept. JDS gives more pass to his opponents than his teammates. Lleget is overrated and a season wonder, Edwards is better. GDS is a borracho. Diallo would whoop Zlatan giving him flashbacks of his L against Oneywu. They certainly won't finish last, unlike last year but they aren't a threat to me. Their biggest mistake was not re-signing Robbie Keane and hiring that knucklehead USL coach.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
The Dos Santos bros and Vela came to the MLS to have a good time and relax.

Mexicans have been livid over the many international signings in MLS for sure. They'll point the finger at the league every time they disappoint from now on.

That being said, if there's 1 player that's worth changing the league rules for, it's mother f***ing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Reactions: HabsHater9000

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
So apparently that mystery player from Montenegro we're getting in exchange for an Italian is Zarko Tomasevic. I'm very skeptical ita going to happen with both Diallo and Paz here.

void

Jan 5, 2006
So apparently that mystery player from Montenegro we're getting in exchange for an Italian is Zarko Tomasevic. I'm very skeptical ita going to happen with both Diallo and Paz here.

Who is this Myriam person that's reporting this? Are you sure it's not just someone who wants attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->